Soliris 300 Mg Cost Rx – Eculizumab
Generic Name : Eculizumab
How to use Soliris 300 Mg and Cost of Soliris?
Read the Medication Guide provided to you by your pharmacist before you start taking eculizumab and when you should receive it. If you have any questions, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Usually every 7 days for 5 weeks, then every 14 days thereafter. The amount depends on your state. For children, the amount depends on body weight.
Infusion reactions may occur while taking this medication. Tell your doctor right away if you have symptoms such as sore throat, shortness of breath, chest pain/tightness, dizziness, or shortness of breath.
Do not stop taking this medicine without consulting your doctor. Withdrawing the drug can make the condition worse. If you do not take the drug, you should consult your doctor for at least 8 or 12 weeks to avoid worsening your condition. After that Talk to your doctor for details and symptoms to watch out for.
If your condition worsens or worsens, tell your doctor.
Eculizumab cost and Soliris cost in india is low in India. Buy Eculizumab Soliris online at best price on yourmedikart.store
What is the most important information should know about SOLIRIS?
- SOLIRIS is a medicine that acts on the immune system and can reduce the ability of the immune system to fight infections.
- SOLIRIS increases your chances of contracting serious and life-threatening meningococcal infections which can quickly become life-threatening and cause death if not detected and treated early.
- If you are not vaccinated, you should receive the meningococcal vaccines at least 2 weeks before the first dose of SOLIRIS.
- Doctor decides that urgent treatment with SOLIRIS is needed, However you should receive the meningococcal vaccine as soon as possible.
- You have not vaccinated and SOLIRIS therapy is started immediately. However Receive two weeks of antibiotics with your vaccinations. If you have received a meningococcal vaccine in the past, you may need additional vaccines. Your doctor will decide if further vaccinations are needed.
- Meningococcal vaccines reduce after that but do not prevent all meningococcal infections. Call your doctor or seek emergency medical help right away if you have any of these signs and symptoms of a meningococcal infection: headache with nausea or vomiting, headache and fever, headache with stiff neck or back, fever, fever and rash, confusion, aching muscles with flu-like symptoms and light-sensitive eyes.
- above all informative detail
How it is used SOLIRIS 300 mg ?
SOLIRIS cost should regulated under the direction of expert specialists having experience in managing cancer treatments.
In other words 600 mg via 35 minute intravenous infusion every 7 days for the initial a month, followed by dose 900 mg for the fifth dose 7 days later, then 900 mg every 14 days thereafter
If the patient develops certain genuine side effects, specialist may interrupt or stop treatment, or Similarly decrease the dose.
Side effects of Soliris 300 Mg
- Headache, fatigue, diarrhea, nausea / vomiting, or muscle pain may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
- Remember that this drug was prescribed to you because your doctor felt that the benefit to you outweighs the risk of side effects. Many people who use this drug do not have serious side effects.
- Tell your doctor right away if you experience any serious side effects, including: signs of infection (such as fever, persistent cough / sore throat, pain with frequent urination), muscle cramps, swelling of hands / ankles / feet, fast heart beat, signs of problems kidney (such as change in the amount of urine). Similarly A very severe allergic reaction to this drug is rare. In other words However, seek immediate medical attention if you notice any symptoms of a severe allergic reaction, including: rash, itching / swelling (especially of the face / tongue / throat), severe dizziness, difficulty breathing.
Serious infusion-related reactions can happen during your SOLIRIS infusion. Tell your doctor right away if you get any of these symptoms during your SOLIRIS injection:
- swelling of your face, tongue, or throat
- chest pain
- trouble breathing or shortness of breath
The most common side effects in people with PNH treated
- pain or swelling of your nose or throat
- back pain
The most common side effects in people with aHUS treated
- pain or swelling of your nose or throat
- high blood pressure
- abdominal pain
- urinary tract infections
- low red blood cell count
The most common side effects in people with gMG treated
- muscle and joint pain
The most common side effects in people with NMOSD treated
- throat irritation
- common cold
- fever, headache, tiredness, cough, sore throat, and body aches
- joint pain
Soliris Eculizumab Buy Online at Low price in India. Soliris 300mg price in India is low at yourmedikart.store Above all are common side effects.
Paroxysmal nocturnal Haemoglobinuria (PNH)
Soliris eculizumab is indicated for the treatment of patients with paroxysmal nocturnal Haemoglobinuria (PNH) to reduce hemolysis. Atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS) Soliris is suitable for the treatment of patients with atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS) to suppress hemoglobinuria. Complement-mediated thrombotic microangiopathy.
Restrictions on use
Soliris eculizumab is not suitable for the treatment of patients with Shiga E. coli toxin-associated hemolytic uremic syndrome (STEC-SUH).
Generalized myasthenia gravis (gMG)
Soliris eculizumab is suitable for treatment of adult generalized myasthenia gravis (gMG) with positive anti-acetylcholine receptor (AchR) antibodies
Neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder (NMOSD)
Soliris is suitable for the treatment of Neuromyelitis optic spectrum disorder (NMOSD)) in adult patients with anti-aquaporin 4 (AQP4). ) Positive antibodies.
How should it stored?
Store out of the reach of children
Store in the refrigerator (2 °C? 8-C) Do not freeze Store in the original container to protect from light Do not use after the expiry date stated on the label? experience? Similarly The diluted product should used immediately within 24 hours.
Warnings and Precautions:
- Firstly Before using eculizumab, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Consult your pharmacist for more details.
- Secondly this drug, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: current / recent infection (especially meningitis), vaccination history (especially meningitis).
- Before undergoing surgery, After that tell your doctor or dentist that you are using this drug. Eculizumab can increase the chances of getting certain infections (such as gonorrhea). Talk to your doctor for more details.
- You may vaccinated against certain infections before you started taking this medicine. Do not receive other vaccinations / vaccinations without your doctor’s consent and avoid contact with people In other words who have recently received oral polio vaccine or nasal flu vaccine.
- During pregnancy, this medicine should only used if absolutely necessary. Discuss most importantly the risks and benefits with your doctor.
known if this drug passes into breast milk. Consult your doctor before breastfeeding.
- Firstly Caution should used when administering eculizumab to patients with any other systemic infection
- The soliris eculizumab cost 300 mg injection should used during pregnancy only in case the potential benefit justifies the potential risk to the fetus
- The soliris cost injection is contraindicated in patients with In addition unre solved serious Neisseria meningitides infection.
- Monitor patients after discontinuing eculizumab injection for at least 8 weeks for detecting hemolysis
- Discontinue eculizumab 300 mg in patients who are treated for meningococcal infections
- Discontinue if treated for serious meningococcal infection
- Secondly Increased risk of susceptibility to infections
- Thirdly Meningococcal infection may occur and become rapidly life-threatening or fatal if not recognized and treated early ( see Black Box Warnings)
- Supplement dose with plasma infusion or exchange
- Only administer as an IV infusion, do not give IVP or bolus (see Administration)
- After that Infusion-related reactions may occur; continue monitoring for 1 hr after completion of infusion
- Most Importantly Serious infections with Neisseria species (other than N. meningitides), for instance including disseminated gonococcal infections.
Monitoring disease manifestations after treatment discontinuation
- Firstly Treatment discontinuation for PNH: Monitor patients for at least 8 weeks to detect hemolysis
- Treatment discontinuation for aHUS: Monitor patients for signs and symptoms of thrombotic microangiopathy (TMA) complications for at least 12 week
If someone has taken an overdose and has severe symptoms, such as fainting or difficulty breathing, call the emergency health services. Otherwise, In addition call a poison control center immediately. US residents can call their local poison control center at 1-800-222-1222. After that Canadian residents for instance can call a provincial poison control center.
What is used of Soliris 300 mg ?
SOLIRIS 300 mg (eculizumab) is a prescription infusion drug treat neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder (NMOSD) adults with positive anti-aquaporin 4 (AQP4) antibodies. Most Importantly Adults may also have paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH), hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS), and myasthenia gravis.
How long do you take Soliris?
Injected once in week for 4 weeks, fifth dose was injected one week later. Then, it is continuously infused every 14 days. studied as a continuous therapy. Your doctor will discuss the current schedule with you.
How effective is Soliris?
Compared with placebo treatment, the study showed that Soliris treatment reduced the number of NMOSD recurrences by 94% during the 48-week trial. Soliris cost also reduces the need for hospitalization and the need to treat acute attacks with corticosteroids and plasma exchange.
How is Soliris 300 mg given?
How is Soliris administered? The healthcare provider injects into a vein. Similarly In addition The infusion takes at least 35 minutes for adults and up to 4 hours for children.
How often do you get Soliris?
If you are an adult, However your doctor will usually give you an infusion of SOLIRIS: o Once a week for five weeks, then or once every two weeks • If you are under 18 years of age, your doctor will decide that you accept it based on the following The frequency of SOLIRIS your age and weight • After each infusion,...