Maviret 100 mg/40 mg Maviret 100 mg Price in india glecaprevir and pibrentasvir in india
Generic Name: Glecaprevir and Pibrentasvir
What Maviret 100 mg/40 mg is used for?
MAVIRET 100 mg is a tablet that contains two active substances called glecaprevir and pibrentasvir.
This medicine is used to treat chronic (long-lasting) hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection in patients aged 12 years and older. This medicine belongs to a group of medicines called direct-acting antiviral agents.
Similarly medicine works by stopping the hepatitis C virus from multiplying and infecting new cells. This allows the infection to permanently eliminated from the body. Maviret 100 mg Price in india is bargain.
Abirapro 250 mg available at best price
How it works:
Maviret 40 mg is a fixed-dose combination of two pan-genotypic, direct-acting antiviral agents, glecaprevir and pibrentasvir in india, targeting multiple steps in the HCV viral lifecycle.
glecaprevir and pibrentasvir in india is a two-drug combination administered as 3 tablets once a day containing glecaprevir and pibrentasvir in india. There is no need for ribavirin. Get best deal of Maviret 100 mg Price in india at yourmedikart.
Before you take Maviret 100 mg
When you must not take it
Do not take MAVIRET if you have an allergy to:
- Any medicine containing glecaprevir or pibrentasvir,
- Any of the ingredients listed at the end of this leaflet.
Some symptoms of an allergic reaction include:
- hives, skin rash or itching,
- Shortness of breath, wheezing, difficulty breathing or a tight feeling in your chest.
- Swelling of the face, lips or tongue, which may cause difficulty in swallowing or breathing.
Do not take Maviret 100 mg if you:
- Have severe liver disease.
Do not take MAVIRET if you are taking the following medicines:
- atazanavir (for HIV infection),
- atorvastatin, simvastatin (for lowering cholesterol),
- dabigatran etexilate (for thinning the blood),
- ethinyloestradiol-containing medications (for contraception or hormone replacement therapy),
- Rifampicin (for tuberculosis).
Do not give Maviret 100 mg/40 mg to a child under the age of 12 years. Safety and effectiveness in children younger than 12 years have not established.
Do not take it after the expiry date printed on the pack or if the packaging is damaged or shows signs of tampering. If it has expired or is damaged, return it to your pharmacist for disposal. Above all detail information
Before you start to take it
Tell your doctor if you have any allergies to any other medicines, foods, preservatives or dyes.
Tell your doctor if you have or have had any of the following medical conditions:
- liver problems other than hepatitis C infection,
- HIV infection,
- hepatitis B infection,
- a liver or kidney transplant
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant. It is not known if taking Maviret 100 mg/40 mg while you are pregnant will harm your unborn baby. Your doctor can discuss the risks and benefits involved.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed. It is not known if Maviret 100 mg/40 mg can passed to your baby in your breast milk. Your doctor can discuss the risks and benefits involved.
If you have not told your doctor or pharmacist about any of the above, tell them before you take MAVIRET.
How to take Maviret 100mg/40 mg
Follow all directions given to you by your doctor carefully. They may differ from the information contained in this leaflet.
It is important you follow the instructions your doctor provides about how to take MAVIRET and for how long.
If you do not understand the instructions on the box, ask your doctor or pharmacist for help.
Not taking the medicine as directed or stopping the medicine too early may cause you to not respond to the medicine and may affect your response to future treatments.
How much to take and when to take it
- MAVIRET tablets are taken once a day with food.
- Patients aged 12 years and older:
- Take 3 tablets.
When to take it
Take MAVIRET at about the same time each day. Taking it at the same time each day will have the best effect. It will also help you remember when to take it.
How to take it
- Swallow the tablets whole with a full glass of water.
- Do not crush, chew or break the tablets.
How long to take it
Continue taking your medicine for as long as your doctor tells you.
Do not stop taking MAVIRET without first talking with your doctor.
It is important to keep taking your medicine even if you feel well.
It is important not to miss a dose of this medicine. If you miss a dose, and it is:
- Less than 18 hours from the time you usually take MAVIRET, take the missed dose with food as soon as possible. Then take your next dose at your usual time.
- More than 18 hours from the time you usually take MAVIRET, do not take the missed dose. Take your next dose as usual with food.
Do not take a double dose to make up for the dose that you missed. This may increase the chance of getting an unwanted side effect.
If you are not sure what to do, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Similarly If you have trouble remembering when to take your medicine, ask your pharmacist for advice.If you take too much (overdose)
Immediately telephone your doctor, or the Poisons Information Centre (telephone Australia 13 11 26), or go to Accident and Emergency at your nearest hospital, if you think you or anyone else may have taken too much MAVIRET. Do this even if there are no signs of discomfort or poisoning. You may need urgent medical attention. Maviret 100 mg Price in india is best at online.
While you are using Maviret 100 mg/40 mg
Things you must do
- If you are about to start on any new medicine, remind your doctor and pharmacist that you are taking MAVIRET.
- Tell any other doctors, dentists and pharmacists who treat you that you are taking this medicine.
- If you are going to have surgery, tell the surgeon that you are taking this medicine.
- If you become pregnant while you are taking this medicine, tell your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
Keep all of your doctor’s appointments so that your progress can checked.
Things you must not do
- Do not use this medicine to treat any other complaints unless your doctor or pharmacist tells you to.
- In Other words Do not give this medicine to anyone else, even if they have the same condition as you.
- Do not stop taking MAVIRET, or change the dosage, without checking with your doctor.
Maviret Side effects
- Firstly Tell your doctor or pharmacist as soon as possible if you do not feel well while you are taking MAVIRET. All medicines have some unwanted side effects. Sometimes they are serious, but most of the time they are not. You may need medical attention if you get some of the side-effects.
- Do not alarmed by this list of possible side effects. You may not experience any of them.
- Thirdly Ask your doctor or pharmacist to answer any questions you may have.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you notice any of the following and they worry you:
- feeling very tired,
The above all list includes the more common side effects of your medicine. They are usually mild and short-lived.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you notice the following and it worries you:
- itching (called pruritus)
The above all list includes a side effect of unknown frequency.
Secondly Tell your doctor immediately, or go to Accident and Emergency at your nearest hospital if you notice the following:
- swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat (called angioedema)
The above list includes a side effect of unknown frequency.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you notice anything else that is making you feel unwell. Other side effects not listed above all may occur in some people.
What form does this medication come in?
Rectangular pink biconvex film-coated tablets with one “NXT” concave side containing 100 mg of glecaprevir and 40 mg of pibrentasvir. Secondly Non-pharmaceutical ingredients: copovidone (type K 28), vitamin E polyethylene glycol succinate, colloidal silicon dioxide, propylene glycol monocaprylate (type II), croscarmellose sodium, sodium stearin fumarate; Coating film: hypromellose 2910, lactose monohydrate, titanium dioxide, polyethylene glycol 3350 and iron oxide red.
How should I use this medication?
For adults and adolescents 12 years and older, the recommended dose is 3 tablets taken by mouth daily for 8, 12 or 16 weeks.
How long you take glecaprevir-pibrentasvir depends on the type of HCV, other medicines used to treat HCV and whether or not you have cirrhosis (scar tissue). Best Maviret 100 mg Price in india at yourmedikart. This medicine should be taken with food. Take the tablet whole with a little water. Do not crush, crush or grind the tablets. Take all of these medications even if you are just starting out. Many factors, such as weight, other illnesses, and other medications, affect which medications a person needs.
If the dose recommend by your doctor differs from the dosage below, do not change your diet without consulting your doctor. It is important that you take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you. If you do not receive a dose and the dose has not been given for less than 18 hours, take it as soon as possible and return to your regular schedule. Then, if your next dose is less than 6 hours away, skip the missed dose and continue your dose. However, do not take two doses to forget the dose. If you forget the dose and you are not sure what to do, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
If you vomit after taking this medicine, repeat about 3 hours before taking this medicine. Do not take another dose if you vomit for more than 3 hours. Store this medication in its original packaging at room temperature, away from light and moisture, and out of the reach of children. Do not dispose of chemicals in drains (such as sinks, bathrooms) or household waste. Ask your pharmacist what to do with medicines you don’t need or have expired.
Maviret benefits have been shown in studies?
There are six genotypes of hepatitis C and Maviret has been shown to be effective in eliminating all genotypes from the blood. In eight large-scale studies involving more than 2,300 patients with hepatitis C, 99% of non-cirrhotic genotype 1 patients, mainly HCV genotype, were diagnosed with malignancy after 8 weeks of treatment with Maviret, and 97 % of patients with cirrhosis were misdiagnosed. after 12 weeks. . A negative test means there is no infection.in other words The results were similar for genotypes 2 and 4-6. The efficacy of drugs that exclude genotype 3 is lower (95%) than that of other genotypes.
Why Maviret Approved?
glecaprevir and pibrentasvir in india It has been shown to be effective in clearing hepatitis C from the blood, especially in patients who have not been treated or have had cirrhotic disease. Another advantage of similar drugs is that glecaprevir and pibrentasvir in India can be used without ribavirin and without changing the dose in patients with severe kidney problems. For example, in terms of safety, the design side effects of Maviret do not pose a particular problem.
After that The European Medicines Agency therefore decided that Maviret’s benefits are greater than its risks and recommended that it approved for use in the EU. Best deal of Maviret 100 mg Price in india at online.
Contact for Discounts
What is Maviret used for?
MAVIRET 100mg is a tablet that contains two active substances called glecaprevir and pibrentasvir. This medication is used to treat chronic (long-lasting) hepatitis C infection (HCV) infection in patients matured 12 years and more older.
What is the success rate of Maviret 100mg ?
this is a 8 to multi week treatment for hepatitis C disease. For instance In other Words glecaprevir and pibrentasvir in india success rate for curing hepatitis C is between 95 to 99%.
How do I use Maviret?
Moreover The suggested dose for grown-ups and teenagers (12 to <18 years old) is three tablets of Maviret 100mg/40mg required together, when daily. in addition Three tablets in a single blister is the every day dose. Take the tablets with food. Swallow the tablets whole.
What is Maviret made of?
Firstly MAVIRET is a fixed-dose combination item containing glecaprevir and pibrentasvir in india in every tablet.
Which hepatitis is worse B or C?
after that While hepatitis C will tends to get more attention and research funding, After that hepatitis B is significantly more normal and causes more liver-related disease and death worldwide than hepatitis C. Similarly Combined, glecaprevir and pibrentasvir in india chronic hepatitis B and C record for roughly 80% of the world's liver cancer cases.