Jemperli Dostarlimab Medicine uses to treat certain types of endometrial cancer. Jemperli uses is a cancer medicine Jemperli Dostarlimab injection for treating certain types of endometrial cancer (cancer of the womb)
Generic name: Dostarlimab-gxly
Dosage form: Injection
Drug class: Anti-PD-1 Monoclonal Antibodies
Jemperli is a cancer medicine jemperli dostarlimab injection for treating certain types of endometrial cancer (cancer of the womb) that are advanced or have come back and have got worse despite treatment involving a platinum-based cancer medicine.
Jemperli dostarlimab is for endometrial cancer where the cancer cells jemperli injection have genetic abnormalities (called mismatch repair deficiency jemperli injection and high microsatellite instability) which prevent them from correcting mistakes that occur during cell division.
What is Jemperli?
Jemperli dostarlimab is a prescription medicine jemperli injection used to treat adults with certain cancers that have been shown by a laboratory test to be mismatch repair deficient, and your cancer has returned, or it has spread or cannot be removed by surgery (advanced cancer). Jemperli may be used when:
- You have a kind of uterine cancer called endometrial cancer, and you have received chemotherapy that contains platinum, and it did not work or is no longer working.
- You have a solid tumor that progressed during jemperli injection treatment or after treatment, and you have no satisfactory treatment options.) Jemperli injection that are advanced or Jemperli price is minimal at online and have come back and have got worse despite treatment involving a platinum-based cancer medicine.
- For advanced cancer treatment, Jemperli price is a significant consideration, with Dostarlimab being the active ingredient. Patients and providers looking for a “Jemperli” generic option may consider various aspects, including Dostarlimab price in India and its overall Dostarlimab price. The Jemperli cost can vary, and patients might inquire via “Jemperli” WhatsApp” channels for direct information.
How JEMPERLI works
JEMPERLI dostarlimab may help your immune system fight cancer
The immune system protects your body against bacteria and viruses that cause disease. It is made of many cells. T cells are an important part of your immune system. They help protect your body from infections and can even help fight cancer.
Immune checkpoints are part of the immune system. .Jemperli dose, Jemperli injection price in India is minimal at Yourmedikart. They help prevent the immune system from attacking healthy cells in your body. Immune checkpoints are turned on when proteins on T cells attach to proteins on other cells in your body. Cancer cells also have checkpoints on their outer layer. Sometimes cancer cells are able to use these checkpoints to hide from your immune system and escape attack.
Treatment with Dostarlimab must be started and supervised by a doctor experienced in treating cancer. The medicine can only be obtained with a prescription.
Jemperli is given by infusion (drip) into a vein over 30 minutes. The dose is 500 mg once every 3 weeks for the first 4 doses and then 1,000 mg every 6 weeks. Treatment can be continued as long as Jemperli continues to work. The doctor may interrupt Jemperli treatment or stop it altogether if certain side effects occur. Jemperli medicine price is best at online. “Jemperli” is a medicine that may treat certain cancers by working with your immune system.
For more information about using Jemperli, see the package leaflet or contact your doctor or pharmacist. . Jemperli Dostarlimab price in India is best at online. Jemperli in India get at Yourmedikart. So Jemperli Prescribing information check on Yourmedikart.
Jemperli is a medicine that may treat certain cancers by working with your immune system.
Jemperli can cause your immune system to attack normal organs and tissues in any area of your body and can affect the way they work. These problems can sometimes become severe or life-threatening and can lead to death. These problems may happen anytime during treatment or even after your treatment has ended.
The brand Jemperli itself, known for its Dostarlimab composition, is a critical part of treatment regimens like the PD 500 injection and is detailed in the Jemperli package insert. The term PD injection often refers to drugs like Jemperli, with Dostarlimab price in rupees being a key factor for Indian patients.
The availability of a Dostarlimab tablet price in India and Jemperli medicine shows the drug’s reach. Patients also research Dostarlimab medicine price in India and Jemperli uses to understand its benefits. The presence of Dostarlimab in India and the Jemperli price in India highlights its availability.
In European markets, Jemperli cijena (price in Croatian) can be relevant, alongside considerations like Jemperli dose. The Inj PD 500 is a specific formulation, while the Dostarlimab tablet and general cancer injection name searches show the varied ways patients seek information.
Call or see your healthcare provider right away if you develop any symptoms of the following problems or if these symptoms get worse:
Explore the dostarlimab price in India. Check out the jemperli price. Find jemperli price in India for your treatment needs. Review the dostarlimab price. Consider dostarlimab price in rupees for budget planning. Learn about dostarlimab and its uses. Discover dostarlimab ingredients. Research dostarlimab tablet price in India. Understand jemperli cost. Get information on jemperli. Be aware of jemperli side effects.
Refer to the jemperli package insert. Learn about the pd 500 injection. Consider options to dostarlimab buy online India. Look into the jemperli injection. Check the jemperli injection price. Review pd 500 injection prices. Understand dostarlimab composition. Research dostarlimab tablet. Find dostarlimab tablet price. Refer to jemperli prescribing information. Explore jemperli (dostarlimab price in India). Learn about dostarlimab in India. Consider dostarlimab price in Indian rupees. Review dostarlimab injection price in India.
Lung problems (pneumonitis). Symptoms of pneumonitis may include:
- New or worsening cough
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
Intestinal problems (colitis) that can lead to tears or holes in your intestine. Signs and symptoms of colitis may include:
- Diarrhea or more bowel movements than usual
- Stools that are black, tarry, sticky, or have blood or mucus.
- Severe stomach-area (abdomen) pain or tenderness
Liver problems, including hepatitis. Jemperli uses Signs and symptoms of liver problems may include:
- Yellowing of your skin or the whites of your eyes
- Nausea or vomiting
- Pain on the right side of your stomach area (abdomen)
- Dark urine (tea colored)
- Bleeding or bruising more easily than normal.
Hormone gland problems (especially the adrenal glands, pituitary, thyroid, and pancreas). Signs jemperli uses and symptoms that your hormone glands are not working properly may include:
- Headaches that will not go away or unusual headache.
- Extreme weakness
- Dizziness and fainting
- Vision changes
- Rapid Heartbeat
- Increased Sweating
- Weight gain or weight loss
- Feeling more hungry or thirsty than usual
- Changes in mood or behavior, such as decreased sex drive, irritability, or forgetfulness
- Hair loss
- Your voice gets deeper.
How will I receive Jemperli?
- Your healthcare provider will give you into your vein through an intravenous (IV) line over 30 minutes.
- Dostarlimab is usually give every 3 weeks for the first 4 doses. And then beginning 3 weeks later, it is usually given every 6 weeks.
- Your healthcare provider will decide how many treatments you need.
- Your healthcare provider will do blood tests to check you for side effects.
- If you miss any appointments, call your healthcare provider as soon as possible to reschedule your appointment.
Jemperli side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Jemperli uses (hives, difficult breathing, swelling in your face or throat) or a severe skin reaction (fever, sore throat, burning eyes, skin pain, red or purple skin rash with blistering and peeling).
Some side effects may occur during the injection. Uses Tell your caregiver if you feel light-headed, chilled or feverish, itchy, or short of breath. Jemperli side effects New or worsening cough, shortness of breath.
Dostarlimab strengthens your immune system to help it attack cancer cells, but it may also attack healthy cells and you could develop serious or fatal side effects.
May cause serious side effects. Call your doctor at once if you have:
- New or worsening cough, shortness of breath.
- Chest pain, irregular heartbeats.
- A light-headed feeling, like you might pass out.
- A seizure.
- Confusion, Hallucinations, eye pain or redness, vision problems.
- Severe stomach pain, nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea, bloody or tarry stools.
- Low red blood cells (anemia)–pale skin, tiredness, cold hands and feet.
- Low white blood cell counts–fever, mouth sores, skin sores, sore throat, cough.
- Kidney problems – Swelling in your ankles, blood in your urine, little or no urination.
- Liver problems – right-sided upper Stomach pain, loss of appetite, bruising or bleeding, dark urine, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
- Signs of a hormonal disorder – Frequent or Unusual Headaches, Dizziness, feeling very weak, mood or Behavior changes, hoarse or Deepened voice, Increased Hunger or Thirst, Increased Urination, Constipation hair loss, Sweating, feeling cold, weight gain or loss. Jemperli cost is good at online. Jemperli price in India is best at online.
What are the possible side effects of JEMPERLI?
It can cause serious side effects. See What is the most important information I should know about JEMPERLI?”
The most common side effects of Dostarlimab include: tiredness and weakness, nausea, diarrhea, low red blood count (anemia), and constipation. Jemperli injection price low at online.
These are not all the possible side effects of medicine. For more information, ask your healthcare provider or pharmacist.
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800FDA-1088.
General information about the safe and effective use of Dostarlimab.
Medicines are sometimes prescribe for purposes other than those listed in a Medication Guide. If you would like more information about Dostarlimab, talk with your healthcare provider. You can ask your healthcare provider for information about Dostarlimab that is write for healthcare professionals.
What are the ingredients in JEMPERLI?
Active ingredient: dostarlimab-gxly
Inactive ingredients: citric acid monohydrate, L-arginine hydrochloride, polysorbate 80, sodium chloride, trisodium citrate dihydrate, and Water for Injection.
JEMPERLI is a medicine that may treat certain cancers by working with your immune system. can cause your immune system to attack normal organs and tissues in any area of your body and can affect the way they work. These problems can sometimes become severe or life-threatening and can lead to death. You can have more than one of these problems at the same time. These problems may happen anytime during treatment or even after your treatment has ended.
Call or see your healthcare provider (HCP) right away if you develop any new or worsening signs or symptoms, including:
Lung problems. Signs and symptoms may include cough, shortness of breath, or chest pain.
Intestinal problems. Signs and symptoms may include diarrhea or more bowel movements than usual; stools that are black, tarry, sticky, or have blood or mucus; or severe stomach-area (abdomen) pain or tenderness.
Liver problems. Signs and symptoms may include yellowing of your skin or the whites of your eyes, severe nausea or vomiting, pain on the right side of your stomach area (abdomen), dark urine (tea colored), or bleeding or bruising more easily than usual.
Hormone gland problems. Signs and symptoms may include headaches that will not go away or unusual headaches, eye sensitivity to light, eye problems, rapid heartbeat, increased sweating, jemperli uses extreme tiredness, weight gain or weight loss, feeling more hungry or thirsty than usual, urinating more often than usual, hair loss, feeling cold, constipation, your voice gets deeper, dizziness or fainting, changes in mood or behavior such as decreased sex drive, irritability, or forgetfulness.
Kidney problems. Signs and symptoms may include change in the amount or color of your urine, blood in your urine, swelling in your ankles, or loss of appetite.
Skin problems. Signs and symptoms may include rash; itching; skin blistering or peeling; painful sores or ulcers in your mouth or in your nose, throat, or genital area; fever or flu-like symptoms; or swollen lymph nodes.