Enhertu 100mg used to treat of human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (Her-2) Best Enhertu Trastuzumab Deruxtecan price in India up to 50% off on Cost. Enhertu 100 mg used to treat of human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 Best Enhertu Trastuzumab
Generic name: Trastuzumab deruxtecan
Dosage form: intravenous infusion (100mg vial)
Drug class: HER2 inhibitors
What is Enhertu?
- Enhertu (fam-trastuzumab-deruxtecan) is a targeted therapy cancer medicine that is used to treat types of HER2-positive and HER2-Low breast cancer, HER2 positive stomach cancer and non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) that has HER2 (ERBB2) mutations. Enhertu price in India up to 50% off on Cost. Enhertu price India available at Yourmedikart.
- Enhertu works by preventing cancer cells from multiplying which slows the cancer growth and progression, and then its second action is to damage or kill the cancer cells.
- Enhertu is made up of two cancer-fighting medicines joined together, a monoclonal antibody (fam-trastuzumab) and a chemotherapy drug (topoisomerase I inhibitor). Enhertu is an HER2-directed antibody and Enhertu cost Topoisomerase inhibitor conjugate.
- Enhertu is usually given as an infusion into a vein every 3 weeks. The first infusion will take over 90 Minutes, but your next infusions are usually given over 30 minutes. What is Enhertu works by preventing cancer cells from multiplying which slows the cancer growth and progression.
Enhertu was first approved by the FDA on December 20, 2019.
What is used for Enhertu price?
It is a prescription drug for the treatment of human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2) positive in adults: breast cancer that cannot surgically removed or has spread to other parts of the body (metastatic) and has received two or more previous treatments Anti-HER2 breast cancer treatment. Enhertu price in India is low.
How does Enhertu work?
Some cancer cells have too many copies of the human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2) gene which makes a protein called the HER2, these cancers are called HER2 positive. HER2 is a protein that controls cell growth, if your cancer is HER2 positive it means it will more likely grow faster, spread or come back. Some cancer cells that are HER2-negative still have a number of HER2 proteins on the surface of the cells, these cancer cells are called HER2-low. Cancer medicines that block HER2 reduce the cancers ability to grow and spread.
- The fam-trastuzumab part of Enhertu attaches to the HER2 protein which stops the cancer from growing and multiplying. . Enhertu price Best at online. Enhertu mechanism of action is a targeted therapy cancer medicine that is used to treat types of HER2.
- The topoisomerase I inhibitor is the chemotherapy part of Enhertu and damages or kills the cancer cells. As Enhertu is attached to cancer cells it is less likely to affect normal healthy cells.
- Enhertu (fam-trastuzumab deruxtecan-nxki) is not the same medicine as trastuzumab. These medicines contain only the trastuzumab, they do not contain topoisomerase I inhibitor.
- Enhertu (fam-trastuzumab deruxtecan-nxki) is not the same medicine as Kadcyla (ado-trastuzumab emtansine) which has a different antibody-drug conjugate.
What is Enhertu 100mg and Enhertu Cost?
Enhertu 100mg AstraZeneca is a prescription drug used in adults to treat human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2) positive:
- Breast cancer that cannot surgically removed or has spread to other parts of the body (metastatic), and who Have received two or more previous anti-HER2 breast cancer treatments.
- According to a clinical study, Enhertu 100mg was approved by the FDA for this use, which measured how many patients responded and how long they had responded. ENHERTU is still studying to confirm these results.
- Stomach cancer is called gastric or gastro esophageal junction adenocarcinoma (GEJ), Because it has spread to the area near your stomach (locally advanced) or has spread to other parts of your body (metastatic), and who has previously received trestle-based the treatment regimen of Belizumab.
- It is not clear whether it is safe and effective for children. How does Enhertu work is made up of two cancer-fighting medicines joined together.
Enhertu cost is low in India. Buy Enhertu online at lowest price in India. Enhertu 100 mg price Minimal at Yourmedikart. Enhertu India available at online on Yourmedikart. Enhertu price in Egypt Check online. Cost of Enhertu is best at online on Yourmedikart.
What is Enhertu used for?
Enhertu is FDA-approved for use in adult patients who have:
Breast cancer that is (HER2)-positive
- That is not Removable by surgery (Unresectable) or has Spread to other parts of your body (metastatic) and
- Have already had anti-HER2 breast cancer treatment:
- For cancer that as spread to another part of your body, or
- Have breast cancer that has come back during treatment or within 6 months of completing treatment of early-stage breast cancer.
Breast cancer that is HER2-low (IHC 1+ or IHC 2+/ISH-)
- That is not Removable by surgery or has spread to other parts of your body and
- Have already had chemotherapy for cancer that has spread (metastatic) or
- Cancer has returned during or within six months of Completing adjuvant Chemotherapy after surgery.
Stomach cancer that is HER2-positive
- Gastric or Gastroesophageal junction (GEJ) adenocarcinoma cancer, and
- You have already had a Trastuzumab-based regimen and cancer has
- Spread to areas near Your stomach (locally advanced) or
- That has spread to other parts of your body (metastatic).
Non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) that has activating HER2 (ERBB2) mutations
- That cannot be Removed by surgery or cancer that has spread to other parts of your body (metastatic), and
- You have already had systemic therapy, and
- Activating HER2 (ERBB2) mutations have been Detected by a FDA-Approved test.
Enhertu can cause serious side effects, including:
- These may be severe, life-threatening or may lead to death. If you develop lung problems while on the medicine you may be prescribed a corticosteroid medicine. It is important to tell your healthcare provider right away if you get any of the following signs and symptoms of lung problems:
- Shortness of breath or trouble breathing
- Any change in Breathing or any new or worsening breathing symptoms such as wheezing or chest tightness.
Low white blood cell count (neutropenia).
- It is common for this medicine to cause low white blood cell counts, and this can sometimes be severe. You should have your white blood cell levels checked before starting this medicine and again before starting each dose. If you develop any signs or symptoms of an infection or have fever or chills during treatment with this medicine, it is important to tell your healthcare provider right away.
- This medicine may affect the heart’s ability to pump blood. You should have your heart function checked before starting treatment. If you get any of the following signs and symptoms, it is important to tell your healthcare provider right away:
- Irregular Heartbeat
- Sudden weight gain
- Swelling of your ankles or legs
- New or Worsening Shortness of breath
- Feeling tired
- Dizziness or feeling light-headed.
- Loss of Consciousness.
During your treatment with this medicine, your healthcare provider will check you for any of the side effects above. Your healthcare provider may reduce your dose, delay treatment or completely stop treatment with this medicine if you have severe side effects.
Harm to your unborn baby.
- Tell your healthcare provider right away if you become pregnant or think you might be pregnant during treatment with this medicine.
- If you are able to become pregnant, your healthcare provider should do a pregnancy test before you start treatment with this medicine. Enhertu cost per month check on Yourmedikart. Enhertu price per month is low at Yourmedikart. Enhertu cost Minimal at Yourmedikart
- See the section below for more information about pregnancy, breastfeeding, and this medicine.
- Males who have female partners that are able to become pregnant should use effective birth control (contraception) during treatment with this medicine and for at least 4 months after the last dose.
What should I tell my Healthcare Provider before using Enhertu?
Before starting this medicine, you should tell your healthcare provider about all of your medical conditions, especially if you:
- Have any Lung or Breathing issues.
- Have Symptoms or signs of infection.
- Have or have had in the past any Heart problems.
You should not take Enhertu if you are pregnant or planning a pregnancy, as it can harm your unborn baby.
- If you are able to become pregnant, your healthcare provider should do a pregnancy test before you start treatment with this medicine.
- Females who are able to become pregnant should use effective birth control (contraception) during treatment with this medicine and for at least 7 months after the last dose.
- Males who have female partners that are able to become pregnant should use effective birth control (contraception) during treatment with Enhertu and for at least 4 months after the last dose.
- This medicine may cause fertility problems in males, which may affect the ability to father children. Talk to your healthcare provider if you have concerns about fertility.
Enhertu and breastfeeding:
- It is not known if Enhertu passes into your breast milk.
- Do not breastfeed during treatment with Enhertu and for 7 months after the last dose.
- Do not substitute Enhertu Trastuzumab Deruxtecan for or with trastuzumab or Adotrastuzumab Emtansine (Kadcyla). They are not the same medicine.
- Enhertu Trastuzumab Deruxtecan is given into your vein as an intravenous infusion once every three weeks. The first infusion will take over 90 minutes, but your next infusions are usually given over 30 minutes.
- Enhertu may make your feel sick, and you may vomit. Your doctor may prescribe a medicine to prevent nausea and vomiting.
- During an infusion it is possible to have an infusion-related reaction. If this happens, your healthcare provider may slow down or temporarily stop your infusion, if you have a severe infusion reaction, your healthcare provider may stop this treatment permanently.
- If you develop side effects or your cancer progresses, your dose reduce may be reduced, treatment may be paused or even stopped.
- The dose you will receive will depend on how much you weigh and your type of cancer.
What is the most Important Information?
It can cause serious side effects, including lung problems that can serious, life-threatening or cause death. If you have lung problems, your healthcare provider may use corticosteroid drugs to treat you. Tell your healthcare provider immediately if you have any of the following signs and symptoms:
- Cough, shortness of breath or shortness of breath, fever, other new or worsening respiratory symptoms (for example, chest tightness, and wheezing),
Why Low white blood cell count (neutropenia) disease?
Low white blood cell counts are common in Enhertu and can sometimes severe. Your healthcare provider will check your white blood cell count before starting and before starting each dose. If you have any signs or symptoms of infection, or if you have a fever or chills during treatment with Enhertu, please tell your healthcare provider immediately.
A heart problem that affects the heart’s ability to pump blood.
Before starting Enhertu treatment, your healthcare provider will check your heart function.
Tell your healthcare provider immediately if you have any of the following signs and symptoms: new or worsening shortness of breath coughing feeling tired swelling of ankles or legs irregular heart beating sudden weight gain dizziness or feeling the dizzy loss of knowledge.
Cause harm to your unborn baby.
If you are pregnant or think you may become pregnant during Enhertu 100Mg Price and treatment
- Tell your healthcare provider immediately. that you can become pregnant, your healthcare provider should perform a pregnancy test before starting Enhertu Trastuzumab Deruxtecan treatment. Because precaution is must
- Pregnant women should use effective contraception (contraception) during treatment with and for at least 7 months after the last dose.
- Males with female partners who are likely to become pregnant should use effective contraception (contraception) during treatment with Enhertu and for at least 4 months after the last dose.
- Before receiving Enhertu, tell your healthcare provider about all your medical conditions, including and if: You have lung or breathing problems. You have signs or symptoms of infection.
- Have or have had heart problems. You are breastfeeding or planning to breastfeed because it is not clear whether Enhertu passes into breast milk. Do not breastfeed during Enhertu treatment and for 7 months after the last dose.
- Enhertu price in India is low.
Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
Warnings and Precautions of Enhertu 100mg
You should talk to your doctor or nurse if you have any problems before or during treatment with Enhertu Trastuzumab Deruxtecan 100mg.
- Cough, shortness of breath, fever and other coolness or shortness of breath problems. Symptoms may include severe and life-threatening pneumonia (called interstitial pneumonia), chills, fever, sore mouth, abdominal pain, or dysuria.
- They may show symptoms of the disease due to a decrease in white blood cells called neutrophils, cool or shortness of breath, cough, fatigue, swelling in the ankles or legs, irregular heartbeat, rapid weight gain, dizziness or weight loss.
- This may be a symptom of poor heart function (decreased left ventricular ejection fraction). Your doctor should monitor your mood while you are taking this medicine.
Your doctor will perform the test before and during treatment with Enhertu 100mg.
How Enhertu is Administered:
- How Enhertu Trastuzumab Deruxtecan 100Mg will provide to you in the hospital or clinic:
- Every 3 weeks recommend dose of Enhertu is 5.4 mg per kilogram of body weight. Because overdose can harm.
- Your doctor or nurse will infuse (drip) Enhertu into your body. Because You will have the first infusion within 90 minutes. If all goes well, the infusion time for your next visit can more than 30 minutes.
- Your doctor will decide how many treatments you need. If you have symptoms relate to the infusion, your doctor or nurse may slow down your infusion or interrupt or stop your treatment.
- Before and during treatment of enhertu cost, your doctor will perform some tests, which may include blood tests to check your blood cells, liver and kidneys and check your heart and lungs. Treatment depends on its effects.
Why Cautions Must Know
- Severe, life-threatening, or fatal interstitial lung disease (ILD), including pneumonitis, can happen.
- Severe neutropenia, including febrile neutropenia, can happen.
- Report febrile neutropenia, monitor complete blood counts prior to initiation and before each dose and as clinically indicate.
- Decrease of Left ventricular ejection fraction (LVEF) has observe; enhertu cost may at increased risk of developing left ventricular dysfunction.
- May cause fetal harm when administer to a pregnant woman.
Interstitial lung disease
Promptly investigate evidence of ILD; Trastuzumab Deruxtecan Evaluate patients with suspect ILD using radiographic images. Consider consultation with pulmonologist. For asymptomatic ILD (grade 1), consider corticosteroid therapy (eg, prednisolone = 0.5 mg / kg / day or equivalent)
Withhold therapy until recovery; in cases of symptomatic ILD (Grade 2 or higher) and promptly initiate systemic corticosteroid therapy (eg, prednisolone = 1 mg / kg / day or equivalent) and continue for at least 14 days follow by gradual taper at least less 4 weeks and permanently discontinue treatment in patients diagnose with symptomatic (Grade 2 or higher) ILD
Drug Interactions Overview
Trastuzumab deruxtecan is a substrate for OATP1B1, OATP1B3, MATE2-K, P-gp, CYP3A4, MRP1, and BCRP; enhertu price in India In vitro studies did not show evidence of a significant clinical impact.
What Enhertu Is Used For
Enhertu 100Mg is a prescription medicine use in adults to treat human epidermal growth receptor 2 (HER2)-positive breast cancer that cannot be remove by surgery or enhertu cost that has spread to other parts of your body (metastatic), and who have receive two or more prior anti-HER2 breast cancer treatments.
Note: If a drug has been Approve for one use, physicians may elect to use this same drug for other problems if they believe it may be helpful.
How Enhertu 100Mg Is Given
- Enhertu is give through an infusion into a vein (intravenous, IV).
- Enhertu Trastuzumab Deruxtecan is give once every three weeks (21-day treatment cycle).
- The amount of Enhertu Trastuzumab Deruxtecan that you will receive depends on many factors, including your weight, your general health or other health problems, and the type of cancer or condition you have. Your doctor will determine your exact dosage and schedule.
Important things to remember about the side effects of Enhertu:
- Most people will not experience all of the Enhertu side effects list.
- Enhertu side effects are often predictable in terms of their onset, duration, and severity.
- Most Enhertu side effects will improve after therapy is complete.
When to Contact Your Doctor or Health Care Provider
Contact your health care provider immediately, day or night, enhertu cost if you should experience any of the following symptoms:
- Fever of 100.4º F (38º C) or higher, chills (possible signs of infection)
- Cough, trouble breathing or shortness of breath, enhertu cost other new or worsening breathing symptoms (e.g., chest tightness, wheezing)
- Feeling tired, swelling or your ankles or legs, irregular heartbeat, sudden weight gain, dizziness or feeling light-headed, loss of consciousness
The following symptoms require medical attention but are not an emergency. Contact your health care provider within 24 hours of noticing any of the following:
- Signs of infection: fever, chills, very bad sore throat, ear or sinus pain, cough with or without sputum, pain with passing urine, wounds that will not heal.
- Nausea (interferes with ability to eat and unbelieve with prescribe medication)
- Vomiting (vomiting more than 4-5 times in a 24-hour period)
- Diarrhea (4-6 episodes in a 24-hour period)
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Black or tarry stools, or blood in your stools
- Blood in the urine
- Pain or burning with urination
- Extreme fatigue (unable to carry on self-care activities)
- Mouth sores (painful redness, swelling or ulcers)
Enhertu price in India Always inform your health care provider if you experience any unusual symptoms.
- Before starting Enhertu 100mg treatment, make sure you tell your doctor about any other medications you are taking (including prescription, over the counter, vitamins, herbal remedies, etc.).
- Before you receive Enhertu, tell your health care provider if you have lung or breathing problems, signs or symptoms of an infection, have or have had any heart problems.
- Do not receive any kind of immunization or vaccination without your doctor’s approval while taking Enhertu.
- Inform your health care professional if you are pregnant or may be pregnant prior to starting this treatment. Enhertu may be hazardous to the fetus. Women who are pregnant or become pregnant must be advise of the potential hazard to the fetus.
- For women: use contraceptives, and do not conceive a child (get pregnant) while taking Enhertu. Barrier methods of contraception, such as condoms, are recommend. Verify pregnancy status prior to treatment initiation. Effective contraception use during treatment with Enhertu and for at least 7 months after the last dose of Enhertu price.
- For men: effective contraception use during treatment with Enhertu cost and for at least 4 months after the last dose of Enhertu.
- Avoid breastfeeding while taking Enhertu Trastuzumab Deruxtecan cost and for up to 7 months after stopping the medication.
- Drink at least two to three quarts of fluid every 24 hours, unless you are instructed otherwise.
- You may be at risk of infection so try to avoid crowds. Or people with colds, enhertu price and report fever or any other signs of infection immediately to your health care provider.
- Wash your hands often.
- To help treat/prevent mouth sores, use a soft toothbrush, enhertu cost and rinse three times a day with 1 teaspoon of baking soda mix with 8 ounces of water.
- Use an electric razor and a soft toothbrush to minimize bleeding.
- Avoid contact sports or activities that could cause injury.
- To reduce nausea, take anti-nausea medications as prescribe by your doctor, and eat small, frequent meals.
- Follow regimen of anti-diarrhea medication as prescribe by your health care professional.
- Eat foods that may help reduce diarrhea (see managing side effects – diarrhea).
- Acetaminophen or ibuprofen may help relieve discomfort from fever, headache and/or general aches and pains. However, be sure to talk with your doctor before taking it.
- Avoid sun exposure. Wear SPF 15 (or higher) sunblock and protective clothing.
- In general, drinking alcoholic beverages should kept to a minimum or avoid completely. Enhertu price You should discuss this with your doctor.
- Get plenty of rest.
- Maintain good nutrition.
- Remain active as you are able. Gentle exercise is encourage such as a daily walk.
- If you experience symptoms or side effects, be sure to discuss them with your health care team. They can prescribe medications and/or offer other suggestions that are effective in managing such problems.
If you have serious side effects from Enhertu 100Mg, your doctor may lower your dose.
- For example, if you’re using Enhertu to treat breast cancer and develop a very low level of platelets (blood cells that help clot your blood), your doctor may decrease your dose. If this happens a second time, your doctor may decrease your dose even more.
- To learn more about specific dosage adjustments base on your condition, see enhertu price prescribing information.
- Depending on how severe your side effects are, enhertu cost you may need to pause your treatment until your symptoms are relieve. If you have severe side effects, your doctor may permanently stop your Enhertu treatment.
What is the maximum dose I can take of 100-mg Enhertu?
Your dose of Enhertu 100Mg is based on your weight in kilograms, so your maximum dose will vary depending on your weight.
If you’re using Enhertu to treat breast cancer, the maximum recommend dose is 5.4 milligrams per kilogram of body weight (mg/kg). If you’re using Enhertu to treat stomach cancer, the maximum dose is 6.4 mg/kg.
Your doctor will calculate the dose for you.
Does my Enhertu 100Mg dosage need to change if I have liver problems?
No, having liver problems typically won’t affect your Enhertu dosage. But your doctor may monitor you more closely during enhertu price in india treatment to make sure the drug isn’t causing you harm.
If you have questions about using Enhertu with your liver problem, talk with your doctor.
What factors can affect my dosage?
The dosage of Enhertu your doctor prescribes may depend on several factors. enhertu cost These include:
- The type and severity of the condition you’re using Enhertu to treat your weight.
- Side effects you may have from Enhertu (see “Dosage adjustments” under “What is Enhertu’s dosage?”)
How is Enhertu 100Mg used?
Enhertu Trastuzumab Deruxtecan is given as an intravenous (IV) infusion (an injection into your vein give over a period of time) at a doctor’s office or hospital.
- Your first infusion will typically last 90 minutes. If you don’t have side effects from the first infusion, your following doses may be give over a period of 30 minutes.
- And if you have serious side effects during your infusion, Trastuzumab Deruxtecan your doctor may give you the medication more slowly or stop the infusion.
- If you have questions about what to expect during your infusion, talk with your doctor.
What should I ask my doctor?
- The sections above describe the typical dosages provide by the drug’s Manufacturer. If your doctor recommends Enhertu for you, enhertu price in India they’ll prescribe the dosage that’s right for you.
- Talk with your doctor enhertu price Trastuzumab Deruxtecan if you have questions or concerns about your current dosage.
- Here are some examples of questions you may want to ask your doctor:
How long will my Enhertu infusion take?
- If my dose is lower due to side effects, enhertu 100 Mg cost will I go back to my regular dose if my side effects improve?
- Does my dosage of Enhertu need to change if I’m taking other medications along with it?