Blinatumomab Blincyto Injection cost/price in india best at Yourmedikart.
Blincyto 38.5 mcg
Generic Name: Blinatumomab
Firstly BLINCYTO blinatumomab is the recommended prescription drug for the treatment of B-cell precursor acute lymphoblastic leukemia in patients with clear signs of cancer after chemotherapy.
Secondly The approval of BLINCYTO injection in these patients depends on a study that measures the rate of response and the duration of the response. Research will continue to confirm the clinical benefit.
After that BLINCYTO blinatumomab is a doctor-prescribed treatment for a specific class of acute lymphoblastic leukemia in adults and children. All cancers of the blood and bone marrow in which a specific type of white blood cell replicates uncontrollably.
Blincyto Injection cost in india best at Yourmedikart.
What is Blincyto
Firstly BLINCYTO Blinatumomab is a CD19-induced specific CD3 T-cell engager that binds to CD19 specifically to B-gene cells and CD3 specifically to T-cells. BLINCYTO Injection manufactured by Chinese Hamster Ovary Cells. It contains 504 amino acids and has a molecular weight of approximately 54 kilo Daltons.
In other words Each package contains 1 vial of BLINCYTO and 1 vial of IV Solution Stabilizer.
BLINCYTO is a white to white, sterile, preservative-free, lyophilized powder for intravenous control in single-use vials. After that Each dose of BLINCYTO contains 35 mcg of blinatumomab, citric acid monohydrate (3.35 mg), lysine hydrochloride (23.23 mg), polysorbate 80 (0.64 mg), trehalose dehydrate (95, 5 mg) and a pH of 7.0 hydroxide. to cure. After reconstitution with 3 mL of Sterile Water for Injection (USP), the result was 12.5 mcg/mL.
blinatumomab Blincyto Injection cost in india best at Yourmedikart..
IV Solution Stabilizer is available as a sterile, preservative-free, colorless to slightly yellow clear liquid in single-use vials. Each injection of IV Solution Stabilizer contains citric acid monohydrate (52.5 mg), lysine hydrochloride (2283.8 mg), polysorbate 80 (10 mg), sodium hydroxide to adjust pH to 7.0 and water for injection. Above all detail information.
What is Blincyto Used For and Blincyto Price
Blincyto is treat lymphoid leukemia (ALL). Blincyto cheap price in india. Buy Blincyto 38.5mcg at the lowest price online at yourmedikart.store
Note: medicine is approved for single use, your doctor use the same medicine for other problems if you think it might help.
- Firstly Do not get vaccinated without your doctor approval while taking Blincyto.
- Do not breastfeed while taking Blincyto.
- Thirdly Before starting treatment with Blincyto, tell your doctor about any other medications (medicines, reserves, vitamins, herbs, etc.) you are taking.
- Do not drive, operate heavy machinery, or operate dangerous machinery during repair.
- Most Importantly After that Men and Women: Do not become pregnant (get pregnant) while taking Blincyto. Use a safe dose while taking Blincyto and at least 1 month after the last dose of Blincyto. Discuss with your doctor when you might become pregnant or become pregnant after treatment.
- For instance If you are or are pregnant, talk to your doctor before starting Blincyto. Moreover Pregnancy category C (used only when the benefits to the mother during pregnancy outweigh the risks to the fetus). Blincyto cheap price in india. Buy Blincyto 38.5mcg at the lowest price online at yourmedikart.store Above all are main Precaution points.
Blinatumomab is a CD19-targeting specific CD3 T cell coupling agent that binds to CD19 expressed on the surface of cells of B lineage and CD3 expressed on the surface of T cells. Activation of endogenous T cells (TCR) by binding to CD3 in T cells in the receptor complex has CD19 in benign and malignant B cells. Blinatumomab mediates the formation of synapses between T cells and tumor cells, the up-regulation of cell adhesion molecules, the production of cytolytic proteins, the release of inflammatory cytokines and the proliferation of T cells, leading to CD19 + cells.
Blincyto cost and Blincyto cost in India is low at yourmedikart.store
BLINCYTO Serious side effects, including:
Infection with blinatumomab can lead to life-threatening infections that can lead to death. If you show any signs or symptoms of infection, tell your healthcare provider immediately. Low white blood cell count (neutropenia). Similarly Neutropenia is common in Blinatumomab treatment and can sometimes be life-threatening. A low white blood cell count increases your risk of infection. In Addition During treatment with Blinatumomab, your healthcare provider will perform blood tests to check your white blood cell count.
Most Importantly If you have a fever, tell your healthcare provider immediately. similarly The liver blood test is abnormal. Secondly Before you start taking and during treatment with Blinatumomab, For instance your healthcare provider will perform blood tests to check your liver. Thirdly Inflammation of the pancreas (pancreatitis). Patients receiving Blinatumomab Injection and corticosteroids may develop pancreatitis. In Addition It can be serious and cause death. If your abdominal pain does not go away, tell your healthcare provider immediately. Pain may or may not be accompanied by nausea and vomiting.
Similarly Your healthcare provider will perform blood tests during treatment to check for side effects.
Most Importantly The common side effects of Blinatumomab Injection include: infection, fever, headache, low red blood cell count (anemia), low white blood cell count (neutropenia), After that low white blood cell count with fever (febrile neutropenia), low platelet count (thrombocytopenia) and transfusion Related reactions moreover The side effects of the drug, such as facial swelling, Above all hypotension, and high blood pressure (reactions related to infusions) are not all possible side effects of BLINCYTO. Similarly Health care providers provide medical advice on side effects.
Dosage And Administration
Treatment Of MRD-Positive B-Cell Precursor ALL
- Firstly A treatment course consists of 1 cycle of BLINCYTO for induction followed by up to 3 additional cycles for consolidation.
- Secondly A single cycle of treatment of blinatumomab induction or consolidation consists of 28 days of continuous intravenous infusion followed by a 14-day treatment-free interval (total 42 days).
- After that Recommended dose by patient weight and schedule. Most importantly Patients weighing 45 kg or more receive a fixed-dose. However For patients weighing less than 45 kg, dose is calculated using patient’s body surface area (BSA).
Is Blincyto a chemotherapy drug?
Blincyto (blinatumomab) is used to treat cancer, however but it is not chemotherapy. Drugs used to treat cancer are called anticancer drugs. Blincyto is a monoclonal antibody, a targeted anti-cancer drug.
What is Blincyto approved for?
The FDA approved BLINCYTO™ (Blinatumomab) immunotherapy for the treatment of relapsed or refractory B-cell precursor acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Thousand Oaks, California and South San Francisco, California.
How is Blincyto administered?
The administration of BLINCYTO® requires the use of a programmable, lockable, inelastic, alarm infusion pump for IVC infusion at a constant flow rate.
What type of drug is Blincyto?
Blinatumomab belongs to a class of drugs called monoclonal antibodies. Its role is to slow down or prevent the growth of cancer cells. This medication is treat certain types of cancer (acute lymphocytic leukemia, ALL). Blinatumomab belongs to a class of drugs called monoclonal antibodies.
Is blinatumomab FDA approved?
for the treatment of adult and pediatric patients with B-cell precursor acute lymphoblastic leukemia. On March 29, 2018, the Food and Drug Administration granted accelerated approval to blinatumomab (Blincyto, Amgen Inc.
There are no reviews yet.