Norditropin price in india is Low at online websites. Norditropin injection also known as Norditropin pen.
Norditropin Injection 30Iu
GENERIC NAME : SOMATROPIN
Norditropin Nordilet 10mg (30IU), Quick Pen 30 IU/1.5 ml
Norditropin Purity – 99.88%
Nordilet Norditropin 10mg (30IU)is a disposable, premixed, prefilled pen that makes taking growth hormone simple.
Norditropin Nordilet 10mg (30 IU) for infants is the same as before, several doses up to 77 ° F can be stored and used within the first 3 weeks, except like other prescription pencils.
Who should not use Norditropin Injection?
Do not use Norditropin if: you have a critical illness caused by certain types of heart or stomach surgery, trauma or breathing (respiratory) problems; you are a child with Prader-Willi syndrome who is severely obese or has breathing problems including sleep apnea; you have cancer or other tumors; your healthcare provider tells you that you have certain types of eye problems caused by diabetes; you are a child with closed bone growth plates (epiphyses); you are allergic to Norditropin or any of the ingredients in Norditropin.
Indications and Usage
What is Norditropin (somatropin [rDNA origin] injection)?
- Norditropin is a prescription medicine that contains human growth hormone and is used to treat:
- Children who do not grow up due to a low or absent growth hormone.
- Children who are short (in stature) and who have Noonan syndrome or Turner syndrome.
- Adults who did not make enough growth hormone when they were children or when they became adults.
- children who are short (in stature) because they were born small (small for gestational age-SGA) and have not caught-up in growth by age 2 to 4 years.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Who should not use Norditropin Nordilet 10mg (30IU)?
Do not use Norditropin if:
- you have a critical illness caused by certain types of heart or stomach surgery, trauma or breathing (respiratory) problems.
- Do not use if you are a child with Prader-Willi syndrome who is severely obese or has breathing problems including sleep apnea.
- If cancer or other tumors.
- your healthcare provider tells you that you have certain types of eye problems caused by diabetes.
- you are a child with closed bone growth plates (epiphyses).
- if you are allergic to Norditropin or any of the ingredients in Norditropin.
- Norditropin price in india is low at yourmedikart
What should tell your doctor before starting Norditropin?
Tell your healthcare provider about all of your medical conditions, including if you:
- have diabetes, had cancer or any tumor, or have any other medical conditions.
- are pregnant or breastfeeding, or plan to become pregnant or breastfeed.
- take any prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins or herbal supplements. Norditropin may affect how other medicines work, and other medicines may affect how Norditropin works.
- Norditropin price in india is nominal
How should I use Norditropin?
Please Do not share Norditropin injection pen or injection needle with another person as you may transmit or transmit the disease to another person
What are the possible side effects of Norditropin Nordilet 10mg?
Norditropin can cause serious side effects, including:
- High risk of death in seriously ill people due to heart or stomach surgery, trauma, and severe breathing problems
- High risk of death in children with Prader-Willi syndrome who are severely obese or have breathing problems, including sleep apnea.
- Return of tumors or cancerous growths.
- High blood sugar level (hyperglycaemia).
- Increased pressure in the skull (intracranial hypertension). and If you have headaches, eye problems, nausea and / or vomiting, swollen hands and feet due to water retention, please contact your doctor immediately.
- If you have a severe allergic reaction, seek medical attention immediately and if the following symptoms occur: swelling of the face, lips, mouth and tongue, shortness of breath, shortness of breath, severe itching, fever, bleeding, swelling, dizziness and depression, rapid heartbeat or heart attack. palpitations or sweating.
- Decrease in the hormone called cortisol
- Decreased thyroid hormone levels.
- Hip and knee pain or limp in children (slipped capital femoral epiphysis).
- Worsening of the pre-existing curvature of the spine (scoliosis). middle ear infection, hearing or ear problems in patients with Turner syndrome.
- If you Have Redness, itching and weakness of the tissue in the area of the skin that is injected.
- Increased levels of phosphorus, alkaline phosphatase and parathyroid hormone in the blood.
The most common side effects of Norditropin include:
headaches, muscle pain, joint stiffness, high blood sugar (hyperglycemia), and sugar in your urine (glucosuria).