Norditropin 30Iu price in india is Low at online websites. Norditropin injection also known as Norditropin pen.
Norditropin Injection 30Iu
GENERIC NAME : SOMATROPIN
Norditropin Nordilet 10mg (30IU), Quick Pen 30 IU/1.5 ml
Norditropin Purity – 99.88%
Nordilet Norditropin 10mg (30IU) is a Disposable, Premixed, Prefilled pen that makes taking growth hormone simple.
Norditropin Nordilet 10mg (30 IU) for infants is the same as before, several doses up to 77 ° F can be stored and used within the first 3 weeks, except like other Prescription pencils.
Who should not use Norditropin Injection?
Do not use Norditropin if: you have a critical illness caused by certain types of heart or stomach surgery, norditropin price trauma or breathing (Respiratory) problems. Your Healthcare provider tells you that you have certain types of eye problems. As much as You are a Kid with closed bone growth plates (Epiphyses). You are Allergic to Norditropin or any of the ingredients in Norditropin.
Indications and Usage
What is Norditropin (somatropin [rDNA origin] injection)?
- Norditropin is a Prescription medicine that contains human growth hormone and is used to treat:
- Children who do not grow up due to a low or absent growth hormone.
- Children who are short (in stature) and who have Noonan syndrome or Turner syndrome.
- Adults who did not make enough growth hormone when they were children or when they became adults.
- Children who are short (in stature) because they were born small (small for gestational age-SGA) and have not caught-up in growth by age 2 to 4 years.
Introduction to Norditropin Nordilet 10mg Injection
Norditropin nordilet 10mg injection is a hormonal drug in the human growth hormone (hGH) agonist category, containing the active ingredient Somatropin. It treats growth failure in children due to deficiency of growth hormone, Turner’s syndrome, small for gestational age, and short stature of unknown cause. Apart from treating growth hormone deficiency, treatment with this medication also helps improve muscle mass, exercise capacity, bone mineral density and decreases fat mass.
This drug is contraindicated in severe obesity, acute critical illness, upper airway obstruction, sleep apnea, cancer, diabetes, impaired glucose tolerance, hypersensitivity, hypothyroidism, hypoadrenalism, scoliosis, and pancreatitis. Contact your doctor immediately if you experience breathlessness, rapid heartbeat, severe rash, swelling of arms or legs, or any other anaphylactic reactions. During treatment with Norditropin nordilet 10mg injection, your doctor may periodically monitor your blood count, blood sugar, thyroid, and other vital parameters to prevent serious complications.
Report to your doctor if you have had a history of diabetes, heart problems, hypothyroidism, pancreatitis, cancer, obesity, or acute illnesses. It is not known whether treatment with this drug alters fertility. Consult your doctor for more advice. Norditropin nordilet 10mg injection is not safe to be used during pregnancy. Report to your doctor if you are pregnant, suspecting, or planning for the pregnancy before starting the treatment. It is highly advised to use this injection with caution during breastfeeding.
Uses of Norditropin Nordilet 10mg Injection
- Growth failure due to growth hormone deficiency
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Who should not use Norditropin Nordilet 10mg (30IU)?
Do not use Norditropin if:
- Therefore, you have a critical illness caused by certain types of heart or stomach surgery, trauma or breathing (respiratory) problems.
- If cancer or other tumors.
- Your healthcare provider tells you that you have certain types of eye problems caused by diabetes.
- You are a child with closed bone growth plates (epiphyses).
- If you are allergic to Norditropin or any of the ingredients in Norditropin.
- In addition to Norditropin price in india is low at yourmedikart
What should tell your doctor before starting Norditropin?
Tell your healthcare provider about all of your medical conditions, including if you:
- Moreover, have diabetes, had cancer or any tumor, or have any other medical conditions.
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding, or plan to become pregnant or breastfeed.
- Preceding Take any prescription and non-prescription medicines, norditropin novo nordisk price vitamins or herbal supplements. Norditropin may affect how other medicines work, norditropin injection and other medicines may affect how Norditropin works.
- Norditropin price in india is nominal.
How should I use Norditropin?
Please Do not share Norditropin injection pen or injection needle with another person as you may transmit or transmit the disease to another person.
What are the possible side effects of Norditropin Nordilet 10mg?
Norditropin can cause serious side effects, including:
- High risk of death in seriously ill people due to heart or stomach surgery, trauma, and severe breathing problems
- After Return of tum
Interaction of Norditropin Nordilet 10mg Injection with other drugs
Inform your physician about any prescribed medications, over-the-counter medicines, nutritional or vitamin supplements, and herbal products you take or have taken before the treatment. Certain medications may interact with Norditropin nordilet 10mg injection and cause undesirable side effects.
Ors or cancerous growths.
- High blood sugar level (Hyperglycaemia).
- Increased pressure in the skull (intracranial hypertension). and norditropin nordiflex price if you have headaches, eye problems, novo nordisk growth hormone price nausea and / or vomiting, swollen hands and feet due to water retention, please contact your doctor immediately.
- Since If you have a severe allergic reaction, seek medical attention immediately and if the following symptoms occur: swelling of the face, lips, mouth and tongue, shortness of breath, shortness of breath, severe itching, fever, bleeding, swelling, dizziness and depression, norditropin injection price rapid heartbeat or heart attack. palpitations or sweating.
- Decrease in the hormone called cortisol
- Correspondingly Decreased thyroid hormone levels.
- Hip and knee pain or limp in children (slipped capital femoral epiphysis).
- Worsening of the pre-existing curvature of the spine (scoliosis). middle ear infection, hearing or ear problems in patients with Turner Syndrome.
- Admittedly If you Have Redness, itching and weakness of the tissue in the area norditropin 10mg how many iu of the norditropin 30 mg pen skin that is injected.
- Hence Increased levels of Phosphorus, alkaline phosphatase and parathyroid hormone in the blood.
More Information about Norditropin Nordilet 10mg Injection
- Store Norditropin nordilet 10mg injection in a refrigerator (2°C-8°C).
- Do not freeze.
Side Effects of Norditropin Nordilet 10mg Injection
Side Effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medicines. Although all medicines cause side effects, not everyone gets them.
- Visual changes
- Intracranial hypertension
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Muscle pain
- Back pain
Safety Advice for Norditropin Nordilet 10mg Injection
Norditropin nordilet 10mg injection is not safe to be used during pregnancy. Report to your doctor if you are pregnant, suspecting, or planning for the pregnancy before starting the treatment.
Norditropin nordilet 10mg injection is used with caution in breastfeeding women. Consult with your physician for advice.
It is unknown whether Norditropin nordilet 10mg injection is safe for patients with lung problems. Contact your doctor for more advice.
It is unknown whether Norditropin nordilet 10mg injection is safe for patients with liver problems. Contact your doctor for more advice.
It is unknown whether consuming alcohol Norditropin 30Iu while taking a Norditropin nordilet 10mg injection is safe. Please speak with your physician.
Norditropin nordilet 10mg injection does not affect your ability to drive and operate heavy machines.
The most common side effects of Norditropin include:
Headaches, muscle pain, joint Stiffness, high blood sugar (Hyperglycemia), norditropin price in india and norditropin pen sugar in your urine (Glucosuria).