Zomacton 5mg Injection is a medicine that is identical to the main form of the naturally occurring human growth hormone. It is use to treat children with growth failure due to zomacton 12 IU Injection hgh inadequate secretion of endogenous growth hormone (GH). It is use to treat short stature in adults also.
Zomacton Injection is give as an injection into the skin under the supervision of a doctor. Your doctor or nurse will help you to learn the exact method of self-administration. You should receive appropriate training and instructions from the physician before using it. The dose and how often you take it depends on what you are taking it for. You should take this medicine for as long as it is Prescribe for you.
What Is Zomacton?
Zomacton for Injection is form of Growth Hormone use to treat children who have growth failure due to an inadequate secretion of normal Endogenous growth hormone.
What Are Side Effects of Zomacton?
Common side effects of Zomacton include:
- Enlargement of Breast Tissue in boys (Gynecomastia),
- Pancreatitis, and
- Injection-site Reactions Including pain and
ZOMACTON (somatropin) for injection, is a recombinant human growth hormone. It is a polypeptide of recombinant DNA origin, has 191 amino acid residues and a molecular weight of about 22,124 Daltons. It has an amino acid sequence identical to that of human growth hormone of pituitary origin. ZOMACTON is produce in a strain of Escherichia coli Modify by insertion of the human growth hormone gene.
Zoma is a sterile, white, lyophilized powder, for subcutaneous use, after reconstitution with the accompanying diluent.
ZOMACTON 5mg vial contains recombinant somatropin 5 mg and Mannitol 30 mg. The 5 mg vial is supply in a combination package with an Accompanying 5 mL vial of diluting solution. The diluent contains bacteriostatic 0.9% sodium chloride injection, USP, (normal saline), 0.9% benzyl alcohol as a preservative, and water for injection.
ZOMACTON 10 mg vial contains recombinant somatropin 10 mg, mannitol 10 mg, disodium phosphate dodecahydrate 3.57 mg, and sodium dihydrogen phosphate dehydrate 0.79 mg. The 10 mg vial is supply in a combination package with an Accompanying 1 Ml syringe of diluting solution. The diluent contains bacteriostatic water for injection with 0.33% Meta cresol as a Preservative. Reconstituted solutions have a pH in the range of 7 to 9.
USES OF ZOMACTON INJECTION
- Growth failure due to growth hormone deficiency
BENEFITS OF ZOMACTON INJECTION
In Growth Failure Due to Growth Hormone Deficiency
What is Zomacton (Somatropin)?
What is Zomacton ? Zomacton Injection is Zomacton for Bodybuilding (GH) used for the treatment of multiple conditions in children experiencing growth failure from not producing enough of their own growth hormone. Zomacton price in India very nominal.
Somatropin is a form of human growth hormone important for the growth of bones and muscles. Somatropin used to treat growth failure in children and adults who lack natural growth hormone. This includes people with chronic kidney failure, Noon and Syndrome, Turner Syndrome, Prader-Willi Syndrome, short stature at birth with no Catch-Up growth, and other causes.
ZOMACTON hgh is indicate for the treatment of pediatric patients with:
- Growth Failure due to inadequate secretion of endogenous growth hormone (GH),
- Short Stature Associated with Turner Syndrome,
- Idiopathic short stature (ISS), height standard deviation score (HSDS) ≤-2.25 and associated with growth rates unlikely to permit attainment of adult height in the normal range,
- Short Stature or growth failure in short stature homeobox-containing gene (SHOX) deficiency,
- Short Stature born small for gestational age (SGA) with no catch-up growth by 2 years to 4 years of age.
ZOMACTON 12 IU is indicate for the replacement of endogenous GH in adults with GH deficiency.
How Zomacton Injection Works
Zomacton hgh 12 IU Injection similar structure as natural human growth hormone which is needed for the growth of bones and muscles. It also helps the fat and muscle tissues to develop in the right proportion.
What is the most important information I should know about Zomacton (Somatropin)?
You should not use Somatropin if you have cancer, eye problems caused by diabetes, or if you are treated for Prader-Willi syndrome and you are over weight or have severe breathing problems. You should not use Somatropin if you have a serious illness due to lung failure or complications from recent surgery, injury, or medical trauma.
In the event that you have or had malignancy as a kid as there is an expanded danger of getting another tumor. Patients with earlier tumors ought to check for improvement or repeat.
ZOMACTON 12 IU hgh growth hormone may diminish insulin affectability. Your doctor should check your glucose consistently, particularly on the if you have diabetes, pre-diabetes, or danger factors for diabetes.
Expanded weight in the cerebrum has happened. Tell your doctor in the event that you have any visual changes, migraine, sickness, or potentially heaving. You may need to stop treatment. Routine eye tests ought to perform.
Genuine hypersensitive responses may happen. Look for brief clinical consideration.
Water maintenance during treatment may happen in grown-ups and might portion subordinate.
- Your doctor may need to screen changes in your blood levels and alter the portion of your drug on the if you have hypoadrenalism and are on glucocorticoid substitution treatment.
- Thyroid capacity ought to checked occasionally. Thyroid hormone substitution might require or balanced subsequent to beginning on ZOMACTON 12 IU hgh.
- A crack in the ball of the hip joint can happen in pediatric patients. Tell your doctor if a limp creates or you have hip or knee pain.
- Movement of prior scoliosis can happen and ought observe
- Pancreatitis has accounted for. Tell your doctor in the event that you are having stomach pain particularly on the if you are a pediatric patient.
- ZOMACTON 12 IU accompanies a fluid vial (diluent). So that contains benzyl liquor which can make genuine and lethal responses an infant or a newborn child. Blend in with typical saline, rather than the diluent containing benzyl liquor, when regulating to babies or newborn children.
How to use Zomacton 12 IU Vial
This medicine is give by injection into the muscle or under the skin. Some brands can only inject under the skin. How you inject this medication will depend on the brand you are using. Check with your pharmacist to make sure the injection method is correct. It is important to change the injection site to avoid problem areas under the skin. For best results, this medication must used exactly as prescribed by your doctor. So, it is important to understand your therapy and follow your doctor’s instructions closely.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Administration And Use Instructions
- Therapy with ZOMACTON 5mg should be supervise by a physician who is experienced in the diagnosis and management of patients with the conditions for which ZOMACTON is indicate.
- Fundoscopic examination should performed Moreover, routinely before initiating treatment with ZOMACTON to exclude preexisting papilledema, and periodically thereafter.
- Administer ZOMACTON 12 IU hgh by subcutaneous injection to the back of the upper arm, abdomen, buttock, or thigh with regular rotation of injection sites to avoid lipoatrophy.
- ZOMACTON 5 mg and 10 mg can be administered using a standard sterile disposable syringe or a ZOMA-Jet Needle Free Delivery Device, using the respective device. For proper use, please refer to the Instructions for Use provided with the administration device. If using a syringe, the volume of the syringe should be small enough so that the prescribed dose can be withdrawn from the vial with reasonable accuracy.
- Individualize dosage for each patient based on the growth response.
- Divide the calculated weekly ZOMACTON hgh 5mg dosage into equal doses given either 3, 6, or 7 days per week.
- The recommended weekly dose in milligrams (mg) per kilogram (kg) of body weight for pediatric patients is:
- Pediatric GH Deficiency: 0.18 mg/kg/week to 0.3 mg/kg/week (0.026 mg/kg/day to 0.043 mg/kg/day)
- Turner syndrome: Up to 0.375 mg/kg/week (up to 0.054 mg/kg/day)
- Idiopathic short stature: Up to 0.37 mg/kg/week (up to 0.053 mg/kg/day)
- SHOX Deficiency: 0.35 mg/kg/week (0.05 mg/kg/day)
- Small for Gestational Age (SGA): Up to 0.47 mg/kg/week (up to 0.067 mg/kg/day)
- In very short pediatric patients, HSDS less than -3, and older pubertal pediatric patients consider initiating treatment with a larger dose of ZOMACTON 5mg (up to 0.067 mg/kg/day). Consider a gradual reduction in dosage if substantial catch-up growth is observed during the first few years of therapy. In pediatric patients less than 4 years of age with less severe short stature, baseline HSDS values between -2 and -3, consider initiating treatment at 0.033 mg/kg/day and titrate the dose as needed.
- Assess Compliance and Evaluate other causes of poor growth such as hypothyroidism, under-nutrition, advanced bone age and antibodies to Recombinant human GH if patients Experience failure to increase height velocity, particularly during the first year of treatment.
- Discontinue ZOMACTON 12 IU hgh for Stimulation of linear growth once Epiphyseal fusion has occurred.
- After that Patients who were Treat with Somatropin for GH Deficiency in Childhood and whose Epiphyses are close should Reevaluated before Continuation of Somatropin for GH Deficient adults.
- Consider using a lower starting dose and smaller dose Increment Increases for Geriatric Patients as they may be at Increased risk for Adverse reactions with ZOMACTON than younger individuals.
- Estrogen-Replete women and Patients Receiving oral Estrogen may require higher doses.
- Administer the prescribed dose daily.
- Either of two ZOMACTON dosing Regimens may be use:
- Non-weight based.
- Firstly Initiate ZOMACTON 5mg with a dose of Approximately 0.2 mg/day (range, 0.15 mg/day to 0.3 mg/day) and increase the dose every 1 to 2 months by increments of Approximately 0.1 mg/day to 0.2 mg/day, according to individual patient requirements based on the Clinical response and serum insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) concentrations.
- Secondly Decrease the dose as Necessary on the basis of Adverse Reactions and/or serum IGF-1 Concentrations above the age-and gender-specific normal range.
- Maintenance dosages will vary Considerably from person to person, and between male and female patients.
- Initiate ZOMACTON 5mg at 0.006 mg/kg daily and increase the dose According to Individual patient Requirements to a Maximum of 0.0125 mg/kg daily.
- Use the Patient’s clinical Response, adverse reactions, and Determination of age-and gender-Adjusted serum IGF-1 Concentrations as Guidance in dose titration.
- Non-weight based.
- Similarly Reconstitute ZOMACTON 5mg with 1 mL to 5 mL of Bacteriostatic 0.9% sodium Chloride Diluent. Do not use Diluent if the patient has a known Hypersensitivity to benzyl alcohol or in Neonates, or Pregnant or Lactating women Instead Reconstitute with 0.9% sodium Chloride Injection, use only one dose per vial, and discard the unused portion.
- Reconstitute ZOMACTON 12 IU Injection hgh 10 mg with 1 mL syringe of Bacteriostatic water for Injection diluent. Do not use diluent if the patient has a known Hypersensitivity to Meta cresol.
- Aim the stream of Diluent against the side of the vial to Prevent Foaming and gently swirl the vial with a rotary motion until the contents are Completely Dissolve and the Solution is clear. Do not shake the vial since shaking or Vigorous mixing will cause the solution to be cloudy.
- Inspect Visually for Particulate matter and Discoloration. But If the Resulting Solution is cloudy or Contains Particulate matter do not use.
- Occasionally, after Refrigeration, some Cloudiness may occur. Allow the product to warm to room Temperature. If Cloudiness Persists or Particulate matter is note do not use.
There are no reviews yet.