Lonopin 60 mg, Lonopin 40 mg, Lonopin 20 mg all three available in Lonopin Injection product of BHARAT SERUM & VACCINES LTD
BHARAT SERUM & VACCINES LTD
GENERIC NAME : ENOXAPARINE SODIUM
Composition: Enoxaparin (40mg)
Treatment with Lonopin Injection
Lonopin Injection is used in the treatment and prevention of blood clots also used in heart attack.
Enoxaparin pen+cartridge 300mg injection 3ml buy online at the lowest price.
Role of Lonopin in ivf: Lonopin injection is a blood thinner that doctors recommend to treat and prevent dangerous blood clots. Not only does it prevent pre-existing clots from getting bigger, it also prevents formation of any new clots. Helps prevent blood clots from forming in the veins.
Enoxaparine Sodium injection uses in pregnancy: Injection used during IVF procedures. Helps and prevents formation of blood clots during pregnancy. This is not a mandatory step for all patients, but it becomes important for patients with a history of miscarriage.
Self Care Tips:
- Firstly You have prescribed Lonopin 300 mg Injection for the prevention of blood clots.
- Regular lab tests not required unlike other similar medications.
- Thirdly Lonopin 300 mg Injection increases your risk of bleeding. careful while shaving, cutting fingernails or toenails, or using sharp objects.
- Inform your doctor if you also taking other medicines that affect bleeding risks like aspirin and NSAIDs.
- Notify your doctor if there is bleeding from gums, nose, or wounds that lasts more than 15 minutes, or if blood appears in urine, stool or vomit.
- In other words Do not stop taking medication suddenly without talking to your doctor.
- Lonopin 60 mg Injection buy online at yourmedikart.store Enoxaparine Sodium price is low in India.
Patient must take certain measures before and while using Lonopin 40 mg Injection icon to ensure proper treatment and avoid any unreasonable scenario. These include:-
- Lonopin 60 mg Injection is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effects on fetus, however, there limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lonopin 40 mg Injection is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that drug does not represent a significant risk to baby.
- Lonopin 40 mg Injection is released in small amounts in breast milk and amounts reaching baby also small, which would not expected to cause any harmful effects to baby.
- Enoxaparine Sodium Injection does not usually affect your ability to drive.
- Lonopin 20 mg Injection should used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Lonopin 60 mg Injection may needed. Please consult your doctor.
- After that limited information available use of Injection in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor caution underlying liver disease.
- Injection: Enoxaparin 40 MG Injection is given by qualified healthcare professional, probability of missing dose is low.
- Tablet: If you forget to take a dose of Enoxaparin Lonopin 20 MG Injection, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip missed dose. Do not double your dose to make up for one you forgot.
- Gel: Apply missed dose of Enoxaparin Lonopin 40 MG Injection as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip missed dose. Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose.
- Injection: managed at hospital, opportunities for overdose are very lacking. However, your doctor will take action if it is suspected of overdose.
- Gel: An overdose of Enoxaparin Lonopin 40 MG Injection is not likely to cause serious symptoms unless applied over a prolonged period of time in large volumes. However, ingestion of this medicine may cause harm and immediate medical intervention may necessary.
- Tablet: immediate medical attention Required when overdose of Enoxaparin Lonopin 20 MG Injection.
How To Use Lonopin?
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self-administer.
Some of the side effects :-
Side Effects of Enoxaparin Sodium Low blood platelets, Increased liver enzymes, Anemia (low number of red blood cells), Bleeding.
When to stop Lonopin 300 mg during pregnancy: After that Consult with your when to stop Lonopin injection during pregnancy because it depends on your conditions
Lonopin 20 mg injection 3ml buy online at the lowest price.
Why is Lonopin injection given in pregnancy?
Lonopin 40mg Injection is an anticoagulant used to forestall and treat destructive blood clusters. It prevents the current coagulations from getting any greater and limits the development of any new coagulation. It is likewise useful in the avoidance of blood cluster in veins, a condition called profound vein apoplexy (DVT) and aspiratory embolism
Where can I inject Lonopin?
Lonopin 40mg Injection is infused under the skin by a specialist or attendant. It ought not to be infused into a muscle.
Is enoxaparin safe during pregnancy?
Utilization of low portion of ibuprofen and low sub-atomic weight heparin (Enoxaparin) is protected in pregnancy and it improves fetal result (13). Draining is a potential difficulty of anticoagulant treatment, heparin prompted thrombocytopenia has been watched less usually in patients treated with LMWH
Why enoxaparin is used in pregnancy?
Enoxaparin has been progressively utilized in the course of recent years in pregnant ladies in danger of apoplexy and pregnancy intricacies. The primary signs are prophylaxis of venous thromboembolism and anticipation of pregnancy misfortune in thrombophilic ladies. ... Enoxaparin doesn't cross the placenta and is alright for the hatchling.
What is LMWH in pregnancy?
In view of the best accessible proof from generally little imminent case arrangement, review reports, and placental perfusion examines, low-sub-atomic weight heparins (LMWHs, for example, dalteparin, are a sheltered and helpful option in contrast to heparin during pregnancy for the two moms and embryos.
Lonopin 60 mg injection buy online at lowest price in India.
Take Enoxaprine injection: under the skin. In addition Determine the dosage and pinch the skin of the stomach with your index finger and thumb to form a wrinkle.
Advantages of Lonopin
prevents new blood clots from forming and prevents existing from the greater. T Along these lines it enables your blood to flow easily all through the body. This can help reduce damage brought about clots in your lungs (aspiratory embolism), mind (stroke), heart (coronary failure), or other veins (apoplexy). In other words It can also utilized to prevent clots from forming after medical procedure, for example, to supplant a knee or hip joint. In addition Despite the fact that it doesn’t “break up” blood clots, it can keep them from getting greater so your body can dissolve them over time. Similarly It can also make it less likely that parts of a clot will break off and travel to other parts of the body.
Take Lonopin 60 MG Injection as prescribed doctor. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller quantities than recommended. The treatment should started at lower doses and increase the dose gradually based on response. Do not stop taking this medicine without informing your doctor.
Directions for Use
Do not self-administer this Lonopin 40mg 0.4ml injection. Your doctor or nurse will inject Lonopin 40 mg injection 0.4 ml under your skin. For instance If you have any kidney or liver problems, tell your doctor before taking Lonopin 40 mg injection 0.4 ml so that dose can adjusted accordingly. If you elderly regular blood tests recommended monitor effects of treatment with Lonopin 20 mg injection 0.4 ml.
What do I do if I miss a dose
Take a missed dose as soon as you think about it. For instance If it is close to time for your next dose, skip missed dose and go back to your normal time. Do not take 2 doses at same time or extra doses. Do not change dose or stop this drug. Talk with doctor.
Can I take Lonopin with other medicines
Similarly Sometimes drugs not safe when you take them with certain other drugs and food. Taking them together can cause bad side effects. Please sure to talk to your doctor about all drugs you take.