exhep 40mg injection price and uses
Exhep 40Mg Inj
PACKING : 1 PFS
GENERIC NAME : ENOXAPYRIN 40MG
Exhep 40mg Injection contains the active constituent enoxaparin. It is use to treat and prevent blood clots. This medication can be give before or after major surgery, or when you have chest pain. Cancer, or after a heart attack to stop the existing clots from getting any bigger or formation of new blood clots.
Before taking Exhep 40mg Injection, inform your doctor if you have any heart problems, gastric ulcer. High blood pressure, diabetes, kidney disorders, liver disorders. Have had a recent stroke, or an operation recently on the brain or eyes. Make sure you inform your physician of all the medicines. Including supplements and herbal medicines, you are taking before you start treatment with this medication.
Exhep 40mg Injection is an anticoagulant use to prevent and treat harmful blood clots. It stops the existing clots from getting any bigger and restricts the formation of any new clot. It is also helpful in the prevention of blood clots in veins, a condition called deep vein thrombosis, and pulmonary embolism.
Exhep 40mg Injection is inject under the skin by a doctor or nurse. It should not be injected into a muscle. The dose and length of treatment are based on your medical condition, your response to the medicine, and what you are being treated for. It may also be based on your age and weight. It is important to keep using this medicine even if you do not notice any symptoms because it is preventing future harm. If you stop taking it, you could get a blood clot. While taking this medicine you should avoid doing things that increase your risk of bleeding or injury.
The most common side effect of this medicine include bleeding, headache, increased blood platelets, and increased liver enzymes. A severe headache could be a sign of bleeding in the brain. A severe stomach ache could be a sign of bleeding in the stomach. Bleeding can be dangerous and may not be obvious. Look out for symptoms and tell your doctor if you are worried.
Before using this medicine, you should tell your doctor if you have high blood pressure, diabetes, or have had a recent stroke. You should not take it if you have any current bleeding. Some medicines should not be used with Exhep 40mg Injection. Tell your doctor what else you are taking to make sure it is safe. If you have low body weight, you may be at increased risk of bleeding, and drinking alcohol can increase the risk of stomach bleeding.
How Exhep 40mg Injection works:
Enoxaparin binds to the ant thrombin (a protein that blocks abnormal blood clots formation) and forms a complex. This complex irreversibly inactivates the factor Xa (factor involved in the clot formation) and prevents clot formation.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Keep Exhep 40mg Injection out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not store above 25°C. Do not freeze.
Uses of Exhep 40MG Injection
What is it prescribe for?
- Firstly Prophylaxis for Deep vein thrombosis
Exhep 40 MG Injection is use to prevent blood clots and promote better blood flow. This greatly decreases the chances of triggering vascular events like a pulmonary embolism (a blockage in one of the pulmonary arteries in your lungs).
- Secondly Deep vein thrombosis
Deep vein thrombosis is the occurrence of a blood clot (thrombus) in one. Or more of the deep veins in your body (usually in your legs). It is a serious condition as a blood clot may loosen and get lodged in the lungs. Which may result in a pulmonary embolism or stroke. Exhep 40 MG Injection is used in the treatment of deep vein thrombosis.
- Prophylaxis for angina and myocardial infarction
Exhep 40 MG Injection is used as a preventive medicine to prevent blood clots. And promote better blood flow in the conditions like angina (a type of chest pain caused by reduced blood flow to the heart). And myocardial infarction (a blockage of blood flow to the heart muscle). This greatly decreases the chances of triggering a cardiac event like a heart attack.
- Deep vein thrombosis prophylaxis after surgery
Exhep 40 MG Injection is used as a prophylaxis to prevent blood clots. After surgeries like hip knee replacement surgery, and abdominal surgery
BENEFITS OF EXHEP INJECTION
In Treatment and prevention of Blood clots
When not to use?
Percutaneous coronary revascularization procedures
SIDE EFFECTS OF EXHEP INJECTION
Common side effects of Exhep
- Low blood platelets
- Increased liver enzymes
Interaction with Alcohol
No steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
Angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors
- Exhep 40 MG Injection is use for thinning your blood and preventing the formation of clots. It is generally use if you are recuperating at home after a stomach. Knee or hip surgery when it is difficult for you to move around.
- This drug is available in solution form which is inject in your body. So exhep 40mg injection price While injecting this drug. It may result in a bruise and pain in area where it is inject initially.
- Thirdly The dosage depends on your age, general health condition and the reaction of your body to the first dose. Ensure that you do not stop taking the medicine abruptly. As that would increase the risk of getting a blood clot.
- This drug can only administer by injection. You may have a tendency to bleed easily while taking this drug; brush teeth with soft brush, floss with waxed floss, use electric razor. Avoid scissors or sharp knives, and potentially harmful activities.
- Report chest pain; persistent constipation; persistent erection; unusual bleeding or bruising (bleeding gums, nosebleed, blood in urine, dark stool); pain in joints or back; or numbness, tingling, swelling, or pain at injection site.
- Symptoms of Exhep 40mg injection price overdose include hemorrhage. Protamine sulfate has use to reverse effects.
- Information given here is based on the salt content of the medicine. Uses and effects of the medicine may vary from person to person. But It is advisable to consult a Hematologist before using this medicine.