Abirapro 250 mg Tablet helps in treating Prostate cancer that has spread to other parts of the body. Tablet Abirapro 250mg uses Abirapro Glenmark This medication is usually consume with another medicine. Abirapro 250mg price known as on the whole Prednisolone to reduce Unwanted side effects.
Abirapro 250 Mg Tab
GENERIC NAME: ABIRATERONE ACETATE
Tablet Abirapro 250Mg helps in treating Prostate cancer that has spread to other parts of the body. This medication is usually consume with another medicine known as Prednisolone to reduce Unwanted side effects. Abirapro 250mg price
You must consume this medication empty stomach. Do not eat food for at least 2 hours after Consuming your drug. It is advise not to break, crush, or chew the tablet put differently before Swallowing.
Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding must consult. The doctor before consuming Abirapro 250Mg Tablet. In other words Abirapro 250mg price While you are undergoing treatment with this drug. Thus, your medical practitioner will regularly monitor your liver function. Blood pressure, and the level of potassium in your blood.
For Instance, Information given here is based on the salt content of the medicine. Uses and effects of the medicine may vary from person to person. It is advisable to consult a General Physician before using this medicine.
What is Abirapro 250 mg?
Abirapro 250 mg Tablet is a medication used to treat prostate cancer. Tablet is helpful in the prevention of the testosterone flare at the initiation of GnRH agonist therapy in men with prostate cancer who have already received chemotherapy treatment. Abirapro 250 mg Tablet prevents the spread of prostate cancer to other body parts. Tablet is also known as second-line therapy as it is given to those who have stopped responding to hormone therapy. Abirapro 250 mg Tablet decreases the hormone production in the male body such as testosterone/androgens. Abirapro 250 mg Tablet blocks its production in three body parts-, adrenal glands, testes, and the tumor. However, Abirapro 250 mg Tablet doesn’t cure prostate cancer, but it helps to control the disease.
Abirapro 250 mg tablets contain the active ingredient Abiraterone Acetate. Abirapro 250mg price Abiraterone works by lowering androgen production in the body. Androgens are male hormones that can promote tumor growth in the prostate gland.
How Abirapro Can Help?
Abiraterone medication is used along with prednisone to treat men with prostate cancer. That has spread to other areas of the body and has not responded to surgical treatment that lowers testosterone levels. This medication is an androgen biosynthesis inhibitor that works. By reducing the levels of certain hormones produced by the testes. Among Abirapro 250mg price best at yourmedikart. Abiraterone blocks an enzyme called cytochrome P17. Which stops the testes and other tissues in the body making testosterone. This can help slow the growth of prostate cancer or reduce it. Abiraterone acetate is usually prescribed with another medicine called prednisone or prednisolone. To lower chances of getting high blood pressure.
Fluid retention or having reduced levels of a chemical (potassium) in blood.
What is abiraterone acetate used for?
Abiraterone is used in blend with prednisone to treat a particular type of prostate cancer. That has spread to different parts of the body. Abiraterone is in a class of prescriptions called androgen biosynthesis inhibitors. abirapro 250mg price best at your Medikart. It works by Among diminishing the measure of specific hormones in the body.
Is abiraterone a chemotherapy drug?
Abiraterone is a hormone treatment drug. It is a therapy for prostate cancer. You may have abiraterone: if other hormone medicines are done working. And you have no or mild symptoms except for you needn't bother with chemotherapy.
How does abiraterone acetate work?
Abiraterone works by Stopping the body creating a hormone called testosterone. It does this in an alternate manner to different type of hormone treatment. In most men, prostate cancer cells can't develop without testosterone. Regardless of whether they have spread to different parts of the body.
What happens when abiraterone stops working?
At the point when Taxotere stops working, other chemo drugs. For example, Jevtana can help extend survival in certain men. Possible side effects of Taxotere include sickness, balding, and diminished creation of platelets. Men may also create liquid maintenance and pain, shivering, or numbness in the fingers or toes.
What are the side effects of abiraterone?
The most widely recognized side effects of abiraterone include: Feeling very tired. Joint pain. Hypertension. Sickness. Swelling in your legs or feet. Low blood potassium levels. Hot flushes. Diarrhea.
ABIRAPRO 250MG TABLET BENEFITS
It is cancer that occurs in a man’s prostate. Usually, it grows slowly and is confined to the prostate gland. Symptoms include difficulty in urinating, blood in urine, semen, bone pain, weight loss, and erectile dysfunction. This medicine helps to inhibit the multiplication of cancer cells.
Metastatic castration-Resistant prostate cancer
It is an advanced form of advanced prostate cancer. It is also found in other parts of the body, and it can also spread lymph nodes, bones. The bladder rectum, liver, lungs, and brain. Abirapro 250mg price best at your Medikart. Symptoms include difficulty in urination, pain while urinating, weight loss, shortness of breath, and bone pain. This medicine helps to inhibit the multiplication of cancer cells..
How To Take Abirapro?
Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure. How much to take the recommended dose is 1,000 mg (four tablets) once a day.
Do not take Abirapro with food.
– Take at least two hours after eating and do not eat anything for at least one hour after taking
– Swallow the tablets whole with water. Do not break the tablets.
– It is taken with a medicine called prednisone or prednisolone. Take the prednisone or prednisolone exactly as your doctor has told you.
– You need to take prednisone or prednisolone every day while you are taking Abirapro.
– The amount of prednisone or prednisolone you take may need to change if you have a medical emergency. Your doctor will tell you if you need to change the amount of prednisone or prednisolone you take.
Do not stop taking prednisone or prednisolone unless your doctor tells you to. Your doctor may also prescribe other medicines while you are taking Abirapro and prednisone or prednisolone.
BENEFITS OF ABIRAPRO TABLET
In Prostate cancer
How To Use Abirapro Tablet
Take this medication in the portion and duration advised by your doctor. Gulp down it as an entire. Try not to bite, squash or break it. Abirapro 250 mg Tablet is to be taken empty stomach.
ABIRAPRO 250 mg – Abiraterone Acetate is a drug used in combination with prednisone in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (formerly hormone-resistant prostate cancer) which is a prostate cancer not responding to androgen deprivation or treatment with anti-androgens.
Abiraterone Acetate 250mg works by inhibiting specific “enzymes” in your adrenal glands that are responsible for making androgens. For this reason, there is an increased risk of over production of mineral corticosteroids in your body while on Abirapro (Abiraterone acetate).
As a result, Abirapro (Abiraterone Acetate 250mg) may cause hypertension [high blood pressure], hypokalemia [low levels of potassium in the blood], and fluid retention.
Because of this risk, Abirapro (Abiraterone acetate) should be used cautiously in patients with a strong cardiovascular history, and patients should be monitored closely for these symptoms. Dosing along with prednisone will decrease the risk of mineralocorticoid excess.
How Abirapro Works
Abirapro 250mg Tablet is an anticancer medicine. It works by preventing androgen (male hormone) creation in man. This is finished by hindering a compound (CYP17) that is liable for the creation of androgen. Abirapro 250mg price best at your Medikart. This is the way it hinders the growth of prostate cancer.
Abirapro 250 mg Tablet inhibits CYP17A1, which manifests as two enzymes, 17α-hydroxylase and 17,20-lyase that are expressed in testicular, adrenal, and prostatic cancer tissues. It stops the body from producing the testosterones. interrupts the enzymes in the prostatic tumor, adrenal and testicular tissues and lessens the androgen amount in the body. It blocks the production of androgen in the tumor, adrenal glands and the testes as well.
Abirapro Side Effects
- Expanded circulatory strain
- Sporadic heartbeat
- Swelling of ankles or feet
- Nausea and vomiting
- Shortness of breath
- Urinary tract infection
- Expanded cholesterol and fatty substances
Abirapro 250 Mg Tablet Uses
Metastatic castration-resistant prostate malignant growth
Abirapro 250 mg Tablet is utilized in the therapy of prostate cancer. That has spread to different parts of the body. It is commonly utilized in patients who are not reacting to other treatment options.
- Abirapro 250mg Tablet treats prostate cancer that has spread to other parts of the body.
- It is usually taken with another medicine called prednisolone to reduce unwanted side effects.
- It must be taken on an empty stomach. Don’t eat any food for at least 2 hours before or 1 hour after your dose.
- Always use effective birth control measures to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your liver function, blood pressure. And the level of potassium in your blood while you are having treatment with this medicine.
PRECAUTIONS AND GENERAL WARNING OF ABIRAPRO 250MG TABLET
It is not clear that consuming alcohol is safe while you are receiving this medicine. Abirapro 250mg price best at your Medikart. Kindly consult with your doctor.
- DRIVING OR OPERATING MACHINERY
It is consider safe to drive while you are receiving this medicine it does not affect your ability to drive. Kindly consult with your doctor.
The use of this medicine is consider unsafe during pregnancy because it may produce any harmful effects. Kindly consult with your doctor
- BREAST FEEDING
The use of this medicine is consider unsafe during breastfeeding because it may produce any harmful effects. Kindly consult with your doctor
It is consider safe to use this medicine in patients who are having a renal impairment. Kindly consult with your doctor.
- LIVER DISEASE
Therapy should be administer with caution in patients who are having hepatic impairment. Adjust the dose as per the requirement. Kindly consult with your doctor.
HOW TO TAKE ABIRAPRO 250 MG TABLET
Abirapro 250 mg Tablet is to take on an empty stomach. You should not chew, cut or crush the tablet. Initially start with a low dose and slowly increase the dose once every week. Follow the direction mentioned within the label if you probably did not understand. The appliance kindly asks your doctor or pharmacist to elucidate in detail. Do not withdraw the medicine when you feel better kindly complete the course of treatment to avoid reoccurrence.
Abirapro 250 mg (Abiraterone acetate) belongs to a group of hormonal therapeutics utilized against prostate cancer in adults. Abirapro 250 mg (Abiraterone acetate) is indicated in prostate cancer patients wherein other chemotherapeutic options have failed. Additionally, it is specified in asymptomatic patients where other hormonal therapies were unsuccessful, and chemotherapy was not employed.
This medicine is administered orally without food. 4 tablets of 250 mg (1000 mg) once daily are taken along with 5 mg prednisone twice daily. Consequently, when used together, Abirapro (Abiraterone acetate) impart advantages like,
- Lowers the antigen growth that stimulates prostate cancer.
- Keeps prostate cancer under control.
- Rectifies hypertension as a side-effect.
- Induces hunger for a stable diet.
- Increases duration of life-span
- Delays or rectifies common symptoms such as pain and tiredness
OTHER GENERAL WARNINGS
- Therapy should be administer with caution in patients with a history of cardiovascular disease.
- Hypertension, hypokalemia, and fluid retention may occur due to increased mineralocorticoid due to CYP17 inhibition.
- Kindly monitor for QT prolongation in patients who develop hypokalemia.
- While taking the medicine along with prednisone you may have adrenocortical insufficiency
- Kindly avoid pregnancy while you are receiving this medicine because it will cause fetal harm and loss of pregnancy.
How is Abirapro 250 mg Abiraterone formed?
Abirapro drug is manufactured in the form of a 250 mg tablet. One packet has 120 tablets.
Dosage and how to take Abirapro?
Consult with your doctor or physician before starting the medication. If you have any queries regarding the drug, consult the doctor.
Abirapro 250 mg (generic Abiraterone) is an oral drug. The drug must be swallowed with a glass of water.
It is advisable to take a 1000 mg dose (4 tablets) every day.
Do not take the tablet with food.
1. Take 4 tablets each day.
2. Do not take the tablet immediately after having food.
3. Should eat at least one hour before eating or wait for two hours after eating to take the medicine.
4. Do not break or chew the tablet. Always swallow it with water.
5. Take the medicine along with another tablet (prednisone) as your doctor prescribed you.
Consult your doctor for any doubts.
What to do if you forgot to take your medicine?
Abirapro 250 mg Tablet is a medication used to treat prostate cancer.
Tablet is helpful in the prevention of the testosterone flare at the initiation. GnRH agonist therapy in men with prostate cancer who have already received chemotherapy treatment. As a result, Tablet Abirapro 250 mg prevents the spread of prostate cancer to other body parts. Abirapro 250 mg Tablet is also known as second-line therapy. As it is given to those who have stopped responding to hormone therapy. It is used increases the hormone production in the male body such as testosterone/androgens. Similarly, Abirapro 250 mg Tablet blocks its production in three body parts-, adrenal glands, testes, and the tumor. However, Abirapro 250 mg Tablet doesn’t cure prostate cancer, but it helps to control the disease.
If you forgot to take the tablets or took an extra tablet, contact your doctor.
Both underdoes and overdose can be harmful.
Abirapro (generic Abiraterone acetate) side effects
Almost all medicines come with side effects.
Abirapro 250 mg (generic Abiraterone) also causes some side effects, though not all patients experience it.
Stop taking the medicine and consult with your doctor immediately if you notice any symptoms:
1. Hard to Breathe
2. Swelling in foot or Ankles.
3. Muscle pain.
4. Indigestion, Gaseousness, Diarrhea, or Constipation.
5. Leg pain
6. Headache, anxiety.
7. Pain while Urinating, blood in the urine.
8. Liver related issues like Jaundice, yellow urine, or yellow skin and eyes.
9. Feeling exhausted all the time.
10. Sore throat, cold, cough, fever, or Frequent sneezes.
11. Rash, Swelling of face, tongue, or lips.
12. Always feeling hot.
Abirapro with other Medicines
Before taking Abirapro, visit your doctor. For now, Tell the doctor about your recent or current medications.
The doctor will advise you regarding medicine.
Warning when using Abirapro.
1. Abirapro Abiraterone acetate is not recommended for women.
2. Keep this medicine away from children.
3. Consult your doctor if you are taking any other medicine or treatment.
Abiraterone Acetate Price
- In the developed countries including the USA. Europe and other parts of the world, Therefore, the branded medicine cost is very high.
- Many people cannot afford original Abiraterone Acetate medications that are available in the USA and other countries.
- So many people around the world prefer Indian generic Abiraterone. Acetate Abirapro 250 mg or other Abiraterone acetate generic brands availability in India. Which is therapeutically similar to an international brand.
Abirapro 250 mg (generic Abiraterone) tablet price in India
- The cost of Indian generic Abiraterone Abirapro 250 mg is low compared to the medicines supplied by other manufacturers.
- India has a low GDP rate, and the cost of raw materials, Abirapro 250mg uses Labour, and marketing is feasible.
- So, unlike US drugs, Indian drugs come in an affordable range.
- Also, people in the Indian population are not largely dependent on health insurances, which would fund the expenses. All these factors affect the price of Abiraterone and make it affordable in India.
- In the USA and other developed countries that do not have health insurance. Feel that these generic medicines are a blessing for them.
- After that Abirapro generic Abiraterone medicines are affordable. Also, many people across the globe are looking to India for this generic medicine.
- These medicines are safe and effective, and the quality has not been compromised.
- Many generic versions of Abiraterone are available in the Indian market. So, Such as Abirapro by Glen mark and Xbira 250 mg by Cipla India.
How to use Abirapro 250 :
Abirapro 250mg Tablet always consume as per the direction of your physician or pharmacist. So, the drug takes by mouth. It takes with food. Swallow the tablets whole with water without breaking them. Food must eat at least 2 hours before taking the medication. And must not eat for at least 1 hour after taking the medicine. Even though Women who are pregnant or who may become pregnant should not touch this medication without gloves.
- Safety Advice:
Therefore, talk to your doctor if you have any liver diseases before taking Abirapro glenmark 250 mg Tablet. Because as this medication is contraindicate in patients with severe liver disorders.
As a result, this medicine is not likely to affect driving and Abirapro 250mg uses the use of any tools or machines.
Abirapro Glenmark Stop taking Abirapro 250mg Tablet if you are allergic to it and to its ingredients.
Talk to your doctor if:
- You have an intolerance to sugars.
- Secondly You are on a salt-controlled diet.
- So, you have diabetes, heart disorders, high blood pressure, Swelling in the feet, Ankles, or legs, or other diseases.
DRUG INTERACTION OF ABIRAPRO 250MG TABLET
It is contraindicated to use this medicine. Because the use of Abirapro 250mg uses will increase the effect of ritonavir by decreasing its metabolism
Use Alternative drugs because the use of apalutamide Whenever will decrease the effect of Abiraterone. Abirapro Glenmark By affecting its hepatic and intestinal enzyme metabolism.
However, Therapy Administer with caution because the Abirapro 250mg uses combination of this medicine decreases lest serum potassium level.
Therapy Administer with caution because the use of mostly Abiraterone increases Abirapro Glenmark the effect of Ceritinib by P-glycoprotein efflux transporter.
Food may increase the amount of medicine get absorb by your body. Inasmuch as and it also increases the side effects Abirapro Glenmark such as high blood pressure, water retention, low blood potassium level.
Therapy administers with caution in patients with severe for now hepatic to clarify toxicity includes fulminant hepatitis. To summarize Even though Abirapro 250 mg uses acute hepatic failure, and death.
Therapy Administer with caution in patients with increase blood pressure. For now, Abirapro 250mg uses Hypokalemia, recent myocardial infarction, and ventricular arrhythmias because the use of this medicine may cause hypertension. Yet Abirapro Glenmark Hypokalemia. Fluid retention as there is an increase in mineralocorticoid level which results from CYP17 inhibition.
The recommended dose instructions are mentioned below. But before ordering this medication online consult your doctor as this is a prescription medicine:
- Recommend Dosage Allowance- 1,000mg (four 250 mg tablets)
- So, the medication must be consume orally.
- But It should consume once a day, in combination with prednisone to clarify 5mg which needs to be consumed orally- twice- daily.
- ABIRAPRO 250 mg must be consume on an empty stomach only.
- No food must be consume 2 hours prior to taking the medicine. A gap of at least 1 hour must be maintained after But the ABIRAPRO Tablets have been taken.
- Do not crush or chew the tablets- swallow the tablets as a whole with water.
IF A DOSE IS MISSED:
If you miss a dose of ABIRAPRO Glenmark tablets (Abiraterone acetate). Beneath Another way to view this Skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule from the next day onwards. Do not take two doses at once. After that If you happen to miss more than 1 dose, so contact your doctor before taking the next dose.
Enquire Now ABIRAPRO 250 mg online from the best supplier. And put differently get best price for ABIRAPRO 250mg price tablets as this medication is use in combination with prednisone. To treat men with prostate cancer which has spread to other parts of the body. And has not respond to any surgical After treatment used for lowering the testosterone levels.
Uses and Benefits
Because Abirapro 250Mg tablet contains abiraterone which belongs to anti-testosterone agents. Because Is use in the treatment of metastatic prostate cancer that has spread to other parts of the body in adult men. After The medicine is generally use in combination with prednisone to lower the risk of high blood pressure. Afterward Decrease blood potassium levels and oedema (fluid retention in the body). Inasmuch as it is also use in combination with androgen After even if Deprivation therapy to lower testosterone levels in case of early-stage hormone sensitive prostate cancer. However, the uses mentioned here are not Comprehensive. There may other conditions for which the medication may use upon your doctor’s discretion.
Abirapro (Generic Abiraterone Acetate) 250 mg in India
- So, the trade name of this medicine is Abirapro Glenmark Acetate, it comes in 250 mg 500 mg strength.
- Secondly Various research and studies are being Abirapro 250mg uses conduct on this anti-cancer drug.
- Thirdly After that Abirapro Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. To clarify Abirapro Glenmark manufactured this drug.
- The requisite ingredient of this medicine is Abiraterone.
- Abirapro generally recommended to prostate cancer patients.
Use in Pediatrics
Use in Females
How does Abirapro 250mg price (Abiraterone Acetate) work?
Firstly Taking Abirapro 250 mg tablet and prednisone for instance together even if will help in the treatment of prostate cancer.
Briefly This combination is effective for men as it will put differently prevent the disease So Abirapro 250 mg use from escalating.
1. Firstly Abirapro Glenmark can help slow the growth of prostate cancer or reduce it.
2. Secondly Abirapro 250 mg prevents the body from generating Testosterone So Abirapro Glenmark 250mg uses (a hormone in the male).
3. Thirdly It slows the growth of cancer cell formation.
Inasmuch as the most common side effects of this medicine include Vomiting. Decreased Potassium level in blood, edema (swelling), Decreased white blood cell count, fatigue and increased liver enzymes. Moreover, if these bother you or appear serious, let your doctor know. There may be ways of reducing or preventing them. Other than this, yellowing of skin, loss of Appetite, put differently Shortness of breath. Dark urine and nausea can happen, which indicate some liver problem. Your doctor might check abirapro Glenmark you for liver function, blood pressure, and the level of potassium in your blood.
Before taking it, tell your doctor if have high blood pressure. Briefly Heart problem, liver, or kidney problems or are taking any medicines to treat infections. Many other medicines can affect or affect by. So Abirapro Glenmark This medicine so let your doctor know all medications you are using.
This medicine is not recommend during on the whole Pregnancy or while Breast Feeding. Similarly, it may harm your baby. Abirapro 250mg price the use of effective Contraception by both Whenever males and females during treatment is important to avoid Pregnancy. All in all, Abirapro Glenmark You may ask for regular Monitoring of blood glucose level while on Treatment.