GENNOVA BIOPHARMACEUTICALS LTD
GENERIC NAME : TACROLIMUS
Composition : Tacrolimus 1 MG
Treatment with Vingraf Capsule
Vingraf Capsule is used for prevention of organ rejection in transplant patients.
Self Care Tips :
- Best taken on an empty stomach as food can interfere with its effects.
- Take it at the same time every day to achieve a stable level of immunosuppression.
- Requires regular blood tests to measure the levels of medicine in blood.
- Blood samples are drawn in the morning, within 1 hour before taking Vingraf 1mg Capsule. Hence, carry a dose to the laboratory and take it right after the blood test.
- Vingraf 1mg Capsule may also increase the risk of infection. Avoid being close to people with cold, flu or other contagious illnesses.
The patient must take certain measures before and while using Urotone 25mg Tablet to ensure proper treatment and avoid any unreasonable scenario. These include :-
- Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
- Vingraf 1mg Capsule may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Vingraf 1mg Capsule is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Vingraf 1mg Capsule may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Vingraf 1mg Capsule should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Vingraf 1mg Capsule may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- Vingraf 1mg Capsule should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Vingraf 1mg Capsule may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Some of the side effects are :-
- Renal Dysfunction
- Increased Glucose level in blood.
How Vingraf Capsule Works
Vingraf 1mg Capsule is an immunosuppressant that works by decreasing the activity of body’s immune system.
What if you miss a dose of Vingraf Capsule?
If you miss a dose of Vingraf 1mg Capsule, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.