SANOFI PASTEUR INDIA PVT.LTD.
PACKING : 1PFS
GENERIC NAME : INFLUENZA VACCINE
Composition : Inactivated influenza vaccine (0.5ml)
Treatment with Vaxigrip Adult Injection
Vaxigrip Adult Injection is used for Prevention of influenza. It is also used to prevent H1N1 influenza (Swine flu). It is recommended in people at greater risk of experiencing complications of influenza (flu), including adults over the age of 65, pregnant women, children under the age of 5, and patients with weakened immune systems due to chronic illness.
The patient must take certain measures before and while using Vaxigrip Adult Injection to ensure proper treatment and avoid any unreasonable scenario. These include :-
- Vaxigrip Adult Injection is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Vaxigrip Adult Injection should be used with caution during lactation. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body.
- Vaxigrip Adult Injection does not usually affect your ability to drive.
- There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Some of the side effects are :-
- Injection Site Allergic Reaction
How Vaxigrip Injection Works
Vaxigrip Adult Injection is an inactivated vaccine (made from a dead virus). It helps develop immunity by forming antibodies, which are proteins that protect against infection caused by viruses present in the vaccine.
How to use Vaxigrip Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.