PACKING : 1X4
GENERIC NAME : VORICONAZOLE
Composition : Voriconazole 200 MG
Treatment with Vorier 200mg Tablet
Vorier 200mg Tablet is used in the treatment of serious fungal infections.
Expert advice for Vorier Tablet
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
The patient must take certain measures before and while using Vorier 200mg Tablet to ensure proper treatment and avoid any unreasonable scenario. These include :-
- Vorier 200mg Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
- Vorier 200mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Do not drive unless you are feeling well.
- Vorier 200mg Tablet may cause blurring of vision or uncomfortable sensitivity to light and this may impair your ability to drive.
- Vorier 200mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Vorier 200mg Tablet is recommended.
- Vorier 200mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Vorier 200mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor
- Regular monitoring of liver function tests is advised while you are taking this medicine.
Some of the side effects are :-
- Abdominal Pain
- Skin Rash
- Increased Liver Enzymes
How to use Vorier Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Vorier 200mg Tablet is to be taken empty stomach.
How Vorier Tablet Works
Vorier 200mg Tablet is an antifungal medication. It stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from forming their own protective covering which is required for their survival in the human.