Enhertu cost is less at online websites because online you will get best offer forDaiichi Sankyo and AstraZeneca. And Enhertu price is also nominal at online. Enhertu 100 mg cost known as Enhertu price in India.
Daiichi Sankyo And AstraZeneca
Enhertu 100 Mg Per Vial
Generic Name: Fam-trastuzumab deruxtecan-nxki
Packing: 100 Mg Per Vial
What is used for Enhertu price?
It is a prescription drug for the treatment of human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2) positive in adults: breast cancer that cannot surgically removed or has spread to other parts of the body (metastatic) and has received two or more previous treatments Anti-HER2 breast cancer treatment. Enhertu price in India is low.
What is Enhertu 100 mg and Enhertu Cost?
Enhertu 100 mg AstraZeneca (en-HER-too) is a prescription drug used in adults to treat human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2) positive:
- Breast cancer that cannot surgically removed or has spread to other parts of the body (metastatic), and who Have received two or more previous anti-HER2 breast cancer treatments.
- According to a clinical study, Enhertu 100 mg was approved by the FDA for this use, Which measured how many patients responded and how long they had responded. ENHERTU is still studying to confirm these results.
- Stomach cancer is called gastric or gastro esophageal junction adenocarcinoma (GEJ), Because it has spread to the area near your stomach (locally advanced) or has spread to other parts of your body (metastatic), and who has previously received trestle-based the treatment regimen of Belizumab.
It is not clear whether it is safe and effective for children.
Enhertu cost is low in India. Buy Enhertu online at lowest price in India.
What is the most Important Information?
It can cause serious side effects, including lung problems that can serious, life-threatening or cause death. If you have lung problems, your healthcare provider may use corticosteroid drugs to treat you. Tell your healthcare provider immediately if you have any of the following signs and symptoms:
- Cough, shortness of breath or shortness of breath, fever, other new or worsening respiratory symptoms (for example, chest tightness, and wheezing),
Why Low white blood cell count (neutropenia) disease?
Low white blood cell counts are common in ENHERTU and can sometimes severe. Your healthcare provider will check your white blood cell count before starting and before starting each dose. If you have any signs or symptoms of infection, or if you have a fever or chills during treatment with ENHERTU, please tell your healthcare provider immediately.
A heart problem that affects the heart’s ability to pump blood.
Before starting ENHERTU treatment, your healthcare provider will check your heart function.
Tell your healthcare provider immediately if you have any of the following signs and symptoms: new or worsening shortness of breath coughing feeling tired swelling of ankles or legs irregular heart beating sudden weight gain dizziness or feeling the dizzy loss of knowledge.
Cause harm to your unborn baby.
If you are pregnant or think you may become pregnant during ENHERTU Price and treatment
- Tell your healthcare provider immediately. that you can become pregnant, your healthcare provider should perform a pregnancy test before starting ENHERTU treatment. Because precaution is must
- Pregnant women should use effective contraception (contraception) during treatment with and for at least 7 months after the last dose.
- Males with female partners who are likely to become pregnant should use effective contraception (contraception) during treatment with ENHERTU and for at least 4 months after the last dose.
- Before receiving ENHERTU, tell your healthcare provider about all your medical conditions, including and if: You have lung or breathing problems. You have signs or symptoms of infection.
- Have or have had heart problems. You are breastfeeding or planning to breastfeed because it is not clear whether ENHERTU passes into breast milk. Do not breastfeed during ENHERTU treatment and for 7 months after the last dose.
- Enhertu price in India is low.
Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
Enhertu cost is low in India. Buy Enhertu cost online at lowest price in India.
Warnings and Precautions of Enhertu 100 mg
You should talk to your doctor or nurse if you have any problems before or during treatment with Enhertu 100mg.
- Cough, shortness of breath, fever and other coolness or shortness of breath problems. Symptoms may include severe and life-threatening pneumonia (called interstitial pneumonia), chills, fever, sore mouth, abdominal pain, or dysuria.
- They may show symptoms of the disease due to a decrease in white blood cells called neutrophils, cool or shortness of breath, cough, fatigue, swelling in the ankles or legs, irregular heartbeat, rapid weight gain, dizziness or weight loss.
- This may be a symptom of poor heart function (decreased left ventricular ejection fraction). Your doctor should monitor your mood while you are taking this medicine.
Your doctor will perform the test before and during treatment with Enhertu 100 mg.
How Enhertu is administered:
- How Enhertu will provide to you in the hospital or clinic:
- Every 3 weeks recommended dose of Enhertu is 5.4 mg per kilogram of body weight. Because overdose can harm.
- Your doctor or nurse will infuse (drip) Enhertu into your body. Because You will have the first infusion within 90 minutes. If all goes well, the infusion time for your next visit can more than 30 minutes.
- Your doctor will decide how many treatments you need. If you have symptoms related to the infusion, your doctor or nurse may slow down your infusion or interrupt or stop your treatment.
- Before and during treatment of Enhertu, your doctor will perform some tests, which may include blood tests to check your blood cells, liver and kidneys and check your heart and lungs. Treatment depends on its effects.
Why Cautions Must Know
- Severe, life-threatening, or fatal interstitial lung disease (ILD), including pneumonitis, can happen.
- Severe neutropenia, including febrile neutropenia, can happen.
- Reported febrile neutropenia, monitor complete blood counts prior to initiation and before each dose and as clinically indicated.
- Decrease of Left ventricular ejection fraction (LVEF) has observed; may at increased risk of developing left ventricular dysfunction.
- May cause fetal harm when administered to a pregnant woman.
Interstitial lung disease
Promptly investigate evidence of ILD; Evaluate patients with suspected ILD using radiographic images. Consider consultation with pulmonologist. For asymptomatic ILD (grade 1), consider corticosteroid therapy (eg, prednisolone = 0.5 mg / kg / day or equivalent)
Withhold therapy until recovery; in cases of symptomatic ILD (Grade 2 or higher) and promptly initiate systemic corticosteroid therapy (eg, prednisolone = 1 mg / kg / day or equivalent) and continue for at least 14 days followed by gradual taper at least less 4 weeks and permanently discontinue treatment in patients diagnosed with symptomatic (Grade 2 or higher) ILD
Drug Interactions Overview
Trastuzumab deruxtecan is a substrate for OATP1B1, OATP1B3, MATE2-K, P-gp, CYP3A4, MRP1, and BCRP; enhertu price in India In vitro studies did not show evidence of a significant clinical impact.
What Enhertu Is Used For
Enhertu is a prescription medicine used in adults to treat human epidermal growth receptor 2 (HER2)-positive breast cancer that cannot be removed by surgery or that has spread to other parts of your body (metastatic), and who have received two or more prior anti-HER2 breast cancer treatments.
Note: If a drug has been approved for one use, physicians may elect to use this same drug for other problems if they believe it may be helpful.
How Enhertu Is Given
- Enhertu is given through an infusion into a vein (intravenous, IV).
- Enhertu is given once every three weeks (21-day treatment cycle).
- The amount of Enhertu® that you will receive depends on many factors, including your weight, your general health or other health problems, and the type of cancer or condition you have. Your doctor will determine your exact dosage and schedule.
Important things to remember about the side effects of Enhertu:
- Most people will not experience all of the Enhertu side effects listed.
- Enhertu side effects are often predictable in terms of their onset, duration, and severity.
- Most Enhertu side effects will improve after therapy is complete.
When to Contact Your Doctor or Health Care Provider
Contact your health care provider immediately, day or night, if you should experience any of the following symptoms:
- Fever of 100.4º F (38º C) or higher, chills (possible signs of infection)
- Cough, trouble breathing or shortness of breath, other new or worsening breathing symptoms (e.g., chest tightness, wheezing)
- Feeling tired, swelling or your ankles or legs, irregular heartbeat, sudden weight gain, dizziness or feeling light-headed, loss of consciousness
The following symptoms require medical attention but are not an emergency. Contact your health care provider within 24 hours of noticing any of the following:
- Signs of infection: fever, chills, very bad sore throat, ear or sinus pain, cough with or without sputum, pain with passing urine, wounds that will not heal
- Nausea (interferes with ability to eat and unrelieved with prescribed medication)
- Vomiting (vomiting more than 4-5 times in a 24-hour period)
- Diarrhea (4-6 episodes in a 24-hour period)
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Black or tarry stools, or blood in your stools
- Blood in the urine
- Pain or burning with urination
- Extreme fatigue (unable to carry on self-care activities)
- Mouth sores (painful redness, swelling or ulcers)
Enhertu price in India Always inform your health care provider if you experience any unusual symptoms.
- Before starting Enhertu 100 mg treatment, make sure you tell your doctor about any other medications you are taking (including prescription, over the counter, vitamins, herbal remedies, etc.).
- Before you receive Enhertu, tell your health care provider if you have lung or breathing problems, signs or symptoms of an infection, have or have had any heart problems.
- Do not receive any kind of immunization or vaccination without your doctor’s approval while taking Enhertu.
- Inform your health care professional if you are pregnant or may be pregnant prior to starting this treatment. Enhertu may be hazardous to the fetus. Women who are pregnant or become pregnant must be advised of the potential hazard to the fetus.
- For women: use contraceptives, and do not conceive a child (get pregnant) while taking Enhertu. Barrier methods of contraception, such as condoms, are recommended. Verify pregnancy status prior to treatment initiation. Effective contraception use during treatment with Enhertu and for at least 7 months after the last dose of Enhertu price.
- For men: effective contraception use during treatment with Enhertu cost and for at least 4 months after the last dose of Enhertu.
- Avoid breastfeeding while taking Enhertu cost and for up to 7 months after stopping the medication.
- Drink at least two to three quarts of fluid every 24 hours, unless you are instructed otherwise.
- You may be at risk of infection so try to avoid crowds. Or people with colds, and report fever or any other signs of infection immediately to your health care provider.
- Wash your hands often.
- To help treat/prevent mouth sores, use a soft toothbrush, and rinse three times a day with 1 teaspoon of baking soda mixed with 8 ounces of water.
- Use an electric razor and a soft toothbrush to minimize bleeding.
- Avoid contact sports or activities that could cause injury.
- To reduce nausea, take anti-nausea medications as prescribed by your doctor, and eat small, frequent meals.
- Follow regimen of anti-diarrhea medication as prescribed by your health care professional.
- Eat foods that may help reduce diarrhea (see managing side effects – diarrhea).
- Acetaminophen or ibuprofen may help relieve discomfort from fever, headache and/or generalized aches and pains. However, be sure to talk with your doctor before taking it.
- Avoid sun exposure. Wear SPF 15 (or higher) sunblock and protective clothing.
- In general, drinking alcoholic beverages should kept to a minimum or avoided completely. You should discuss this with your doctor.
- Get plenty of rest.
- Maintain good nutrition.
- Remain active as you are able. Gentle exercise is encourage such as a daily walk.
- If you experience symptoms or side effects, be sure to discuss them with your health care team. They can prescribe medications and/or offer other suggestions that are effective in managing such problems.
If you have serious side effects from Enhertu, your doctor may lower your dose.
- For example, if you’re using Enhertu to treat breast cancer and develop a very low level of platelets (blood cells that help clot your blood), your doctor may decrease your dose. If this happens a second time, your doctor may decrease your dose even more.
- To learn more about specific dosage adjustments based on your condition, see Enhertu’s prescribing information.
- Depending on how severe your side effects are, you may need to pause your treatment until your symptoms are relieved. If you have severe side effects, your doctor may permanently stop your Enhertu treatment.
What is the maximum dose I can take of 100-mg Enhertu?
Your dose of Enhertu is based on your weight in kilograms, so your maximum dose will vary depending on your weight.
If you’re using Enhertu to treat breast cancer, the maximum recommended dose is 5.4 milligrams per kilogram of body weight (mg/kg). If you’re using Enhertu to treat stomach cancer, the maximum dose is 6.4 mg/kg.
Your doctor will calculate the dose for you.
Does my Enhertu dosage need to change if I have liver problems?
No, having liver problems typically won’t affect your Enhertu dosage. But your doctor may monitor you more closely during enhertu price in india treatment to make sure the drug isn’t causing you harm.
If you have questions about using Enhertu with your liver problem, talk with your doctor.
What factors can affect my dosage?
The dosage of Enhertu your doctor prescribes may depend on several factors. enhertu cost These include:
- The type and severity of the condition you’re using Enhertu to treat your weight.
- Side effects you may have from Enhertu (see “Dosage adjustments” under “What is Enhertu’s dosage?”)
How is Enhertu used?
Enhertu is given as an intravenous (IV) infusion (an injection into your vein given over a period of time) at a doctor’s office or hospital.
- Your first infusion will typically last 90 minutes. If you don’t have side effects from the first infusion, your following doses may be give over a period of 30 minutes.
- And if you have serious side effects during your infusion, your doctor may give you the medication more slowly or stop the infusion.
- If you have questions about what to expect during your infusion, talk with your doctor.
What should I ask my doctor?
The sections above describe the typical dosages provided by the drug’s manufacturer. If your doctor recommends Enhertu for you, enhertu price in India they’ll prescribe the dosage that’s right for you.
Talk with your doctor if you have questions or concerns about your current dosage.
Here are some examples of questions you may want to ask your doctor:
- How long will my Enhertu infusion take?
- If my dose is lowered due to side effects, enhertu cost will I go back to my regular dose if my side effects improve?
- Does my dosage of Enhertu need to change if I’m taking other medications along with it?
What is Enhertu use for?
Enhertu can use to treat patients with HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer who have previously received at least two anti-HER2 drugs. Enhertu can also be used to treat HER2-positive breast cancer that cannot surgically remove.
Is Enhertu chemotherapy?
Enhertu 100 mg is a chemotherapy drug (chemotherapy), but also a targeted therapy anti-cancer drug. it's an antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) that connects two different anti-cancer drugs to form an anti-cancer drug. Enhertu can use to treat specific adult breast cancer patients who meet the specific criteria describe above.
Who manufactures Enhertu 100 mg?
AstraZeneca and Daiichi Sankyo today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved Enhertu (fam-trastuzumab deruxtecan-nxki) for the treatment of adult HER2 breast cancer patients, unresectable or metastatic adult positive patients. Have received two or more counters...
What does HER2 mean?
HER2-positive breast cancer is a type of breast cancer that has tested positive for a protein called human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2). This protein promotes the growth of cancer cells.
What is Enhertu?
ENHERTU (en-HER-too) is a prescription drug use in adults for. the treatment of human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2) positive. Breast cancer that cannot remove by surgery or has spread to other parts of the body (metastatic) before received Patients who have received two or more Enhertu cost anti-HER2 breast cancer treatments.
There are no reviews yet.