Biceltis 440Mg Inj
PACKING : 1 VIAL
GENERIC NAME : TRASTUZUMAB
What is Biceltis?
Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
- Works on cancer cells and inhibits their growth.
- Low count of red blood cells and white blood cells
- Hot flush
- Nail disorders
- Abdominal pain
Precautions & How to Use
- Be careful if you are receiving certain other cancer medicines
- Consult a doctor if you have heart disease
- Do not drive or operate machinery
These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.